Kudela beaten up allegedly

EMRFC

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nah too many acting like a fucking spoiled wean.

Europe was never "there for the taking". Before a baw was kicked this season you woulda chomped hands off for this season. This team has vastly overachieved and we should be proud of them.

It's natural to be disappointed and everyone is, but nobody is "shrugging their shoulders" they are just having a bit of perspective and no a knee jerk reaction.

As for Slavia, you'll find most people seen it as an even contest but they were set up very well and hard to break down. Similar to ourselves.

"McGregor saves that" "Roofe doesn't get sent off" well if your aunty had baws she would be your uncle. McGregor pulled off many world class saves over the journey and Roofe scored probably the best Rangers goal in a decade.

Stopping 10 in a row and getting to the last 16 of the Europa League was never there for the taking but we done it. 

Shite. Disagree and this is the consensus on here tonight. 

I celebrated like a daft wee boy last week but that is yesterday's news. 

I grew up expecting to win every game so forgive me if I don't accept losing for a day or two.

We let one slip away and it makes it worse knowing we lost to divers, racists and liars.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Europe was never "there for the taking". Before a baw was kicked this season you woulda chomped hands off for this season. This team has vastly overachieved and we should be proud of them.

It's natural to be disappointed and everyone is, but nobody is "shrugging their shoulders" they are just having a bit of perspective and no a knee jerk reaction.

As for Slavia, you'll find most people seen it as an even contest but they were set up very well and hard to break down. Similar to ourselves.

"McGregor saves that" "Roofe doesn't get sent off" well if your aunty had baws she would be your uncle. McGregor pulled off many world class saves over the journey and Roofe scored probably the best Rangers goal in a decade.

Stopping 10 in a row and getting to the last 16 of the Europa League was never there for the taking but we done it. 

I don't think we overachieved, we are in the bracket of a EL last 32/16 team at the moment - maybe with a bit of luck in the draw (was wanting Molde) we could have moved on to QF. We never got started today, think that irks with me this evening - Slavia were decent at times, but we have beaten/matched better already over the past couple of seasons (Benfica and Porto)

Just now, bluenoz said:

Shite. Disagree and this is the consensus on here tonight. 

I celebrated like a daft wee boy last week but that is yesterday's news. 

I grew up expecting to win every game so forgive me if I don't accept losing for a day or two.

We let one slip away and it makes it worse knowing we lost to divers, racists and liars.

Doesny make you staunch cause you expect to win every game. Just makes you spoiled as fuck.

We let fuck all slip away. Every man to a jersey tried their arse off. Sometimes you just get a team that is better. We have played many this season who have been better but we have dug in and grinded out a result. We coulda lost 5-4 on penalties in the final to the fucking 1970's Brazil team and you'd still find a way to greet. Nobody is begrudging you being disappointed after a loss but coming on with the shite about us letting it slip and that is daft.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I don't think we overachieved, we are in the bracket of a EL last 32/16 team at the moment - maybe with a bit of luck in the draw (was wanting Molde) we could have moved on to QF. We never got started today, think that irks with me this evening - Slavia were decent at times, but we have beaten/matched better already over the past couple of seasons (Benfica and Porto)

I'd agree with most of that. I still think we have overachieved in Europe this year with certain results, Galatasaray, Benfica mainly on paper should beat us. In that sense I think we overachieved.

Ironically, I think we are at our best when we are underdogs and can sit in. With Slavia we were almost expected to take the game to them. They were too.similar to us imo. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Doesny make you staunch cause you expect to win every game. Just makes you spoiled as fuck.

We let fuck all slip away. Every man to a jersey tried their arse off. Sometimes you just get a team that is better. We have played many this season who have been better but we have dug in and grinded out a result. We coulda lost 5-4 on penalties in the final to the fucking 1970's Brazil team and you'd still find a way to greet. Nobody is begrudging you being disappointed after a loss but coming on with the shite about us letting it slip and that is daft.

The tie was still on a knife edge until Roofe was sent off. Hell, we even took the game to them at that point. Hardly the actions of a team that threw it away. Obviously the Balogun red killed any chance we had then.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Too many of our young support (don't think that is you) have never really witnessed us win very much so they just accept the league (which is amazing) and shrug their shoulders to the rest. I have read that so many times tonight in so many words. Sorry, not me.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Too many of our young support (don't think that is you) have never really witnessed us win very much so they just accept the league (which is amazing) and shrug their shoulders to the rest. I have read that so many times tonight in so many words. Sorry, not me.

That's utter pish mate. I'm 35 (handsome as fuck) and I've been through 9 IAR and the dark times. You need to be nearly 50 years old to see our last triumph in Europe according to that. With the exception of an elite group of probably 6 teams, most fans in most leagues are happy with 'just the league'. 

Losing to St Mirren in the cup was letting it slip away. Losing to a team who just dumped one of the best teams in England out in the last 16 isn't embarrassing.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

That's utter pish mate. I'm 35 (handsome as fuck) and I've been through 9 IAR and the dark times. You need to be nearly 50 years old to see our last triumph in Europe according to that. With the exception of an elite group of probably 6 teams, most fans in most leagues are happy with 'just the league'. 

Losing to St Mirren in the cup was letting it slip away. Losing to a team who just dumped one of the best teams in England out in the last 16 isn't embarrassing.

I never said it was embarrassing but Slava are getting talked up as if they were Barca.

We let one get away. The players know it, Gerrard knows it, the bookies had us going through and that is how I see it as well.

If we don't win the Sottish Cup will you just shrug your shoulders and say aw well we stopped ten? 

What's the population of Czech? The same as us? We are a team full of internationals. It's time our support starting having higher heights instead of accepting a certain level. (last 16)

In 2008, we lost to a better team but if Walter had set up to win, who knows... In hindsight tonight, Gerrard got it wrong with Balogun $ Arfield. Slavia were decent but definitely beatable.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I never said it was embarrassing but Slava are getting talked up as if they were Barca.

We let one get away. The players know it, Gerrard knows it, the bookies had us going through and that is how I see it as well.

If we don't win the Sottish Cup will you just shrug your shoulders and say aw well we stopped ten? 

What's the population of Czech? The same as us? We are a team full of internationals. It's time our support starting having higher heights instead of accepting a certain level. (last 16)

In 2008, we lost to a better team but if Walter had set up to win, who knows... In hindsight tonight, Gerrard got it wrong with Balogun $ Arfield. Slavia were decent but definitely beatable.

tenor (3).gif

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Mate that's absolutely nonesence. I'm trying no to be a dick here but you're spouting some shite. 

What's the population of Czech Republic got to do with it? (Which I'm sure is almost double ours to fuck your argument up even more) And the bookies had us a favourites? Was that the same bookies that had the taigs favourites to win 10 or that had Van Persie odds on to join us? Fuck me.

If we don't win the Scottish cup I may be disappointed depending on the circumstances but that's like comparing winning the African cup of Nations with fucking X-factor. Completely different competitions with very different expectations. And that's your problem there btw. You're celebrating the Scottish cup likes its already won so anything other than that and the toys will come out the pram.

Fitbas won on the big green grassy bit. No in a bookies or on merit.

And btw you're throwing this "we stopped ten" like it's nothing. It was and is everything this season. To all the auld timers and to the young lads who you've unfairly blamed. We will watch documentaries in twenty years time and our weans will talk about how massive this season was. It was the main objective and the toughest objective so aye I will reflect on that no matter what happens.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate that's absolutely nonesence. I'm trying no to be a dick here but you're spouting some shite. 

What's the population of Czech Republic got to do with it? (Which I'm sure is almost double ours to fuck your argument up even more) And the bookies had us a favourites? Was that the same bookies that had the taigs favourites to win 10 or that had Van Persie odds on to join us? Fuck me.

If we don't win the Scottish cup I may be disappointed depending on the circumstances but that's like comparing winning the African cup of Nations with fucking X-factor. Completely different competitions with very different expectations. And that's your problem there btw. You're celebrating the Scottish cup likes its already won so anything other than that and the toys will come out the pram.

Fitbas won on the big green grassy bit. No in a bookies or on merit.

And btw you're throwing this "we stopped ten" like it's nothing. It was and is everything this season. To all the auld timers and to the young lads who you've unfairly blamed. We will watch documentaries in twenty years time and our weans will talk about how massive this season was. It was the main objective and the toughest objective so aye I will reflect on that no matter what happens.

Mate there is a new thread just started singing sweet Caroline on a night we just lost. That's the point I'm trying to make. Of course winning the league is incredible but sometimes we are guilty of a living in a fishbowl mentality.

I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow and put my bigot face on for Sunday.

The whole racist stuff putting me over the edge.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Mate there is a new thread just started singing sweet Caroline on a night we just lost. That's the point I'm trying to make. Of course winning the league is incredible but sometimes we are guilty of a living in a fishbowl mentality.

I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow and put my bigot face on for Sunday.

The whole racist stuff putting me over the edge.

I doubt that was done because the poster doesn’t give a fuck about tonight, they’ve probably had enough of all the depressing shite and just trying to lighten the mood on here. The game is done, we weren’t good enough. Still a league to go through and remain unbeaten plus another trophy 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

I doubt that was done because the poster doesn’t give a fuck about tonight, they’ve probably had enough of all the depressing shite and just trying to lighten the mood on here. The game is done, we weren’t good enough. Still a league to go through and remain unbeaten plus another trophy 

Ano, I'm going tae ma bed mate. I'm a terrible loser, always have been, even at tidilywinks.

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Pish. We never turned up over the 2 legs.

5 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Stopping “10 in a row” was never our aim. It was winning 55. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Clear as fuckin day zungu says what the prague player said. 

Can also see Kamara thought about throwing hands as he got close to him before being pulled away 

Thanks for sharing.

That needs to shared with UEFA and FIFA to call it out 

Archived