Kudela beaten up allegedly

EMRFC

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Perhaps not actually in their dna but it is ingrained in them from birth. Do yo really think a 33 yr old professional footballer became a racist in the heat of the moment?

The whole eastern block is rife with racism. Always has been, always will.

@BlueAvenger is right in what he said.

No I don't think he became a racist in the heat of the moment. But the ' in their dna' line is going down the exact same path 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m still absolutely fuming at their stalling and cynical tactics to win fouls (never mind the incident with Kamara). This guys account is utterly ridiculous.

Roofe’s ridiculous but unintentional challenge aside, there was only one team cheating last night and it wasn’t us.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Weird as fuck. Bah is also a black player as well to tell those lies is honestly incredible 

Jesus wept, what chance do other players of colour have when a black player can defend a fuckin' racist like this.

I think the shite they've put out is an absolute disgrace and only damages them even more. If they really believed that their player is innocent then they should have just said they believe he's innocent and would welcome an investigation to clear him. It seems to me that they are protesting too much and trying too hard especially by getting a black player to release his version of events.

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think the shite they've put out is an absolute disgrace and only damages them even more. If they really believed that their player is innocent then they should have just said they believe he's innocent and would welcome an investigation to clear him. It seems to me that they are protesting too much and trying too hard especially by getting a black player to release his version of events.

I'd be even more disgusted by Bah if he's bowing to the party line.

hearing how angry connor goldson regarding what was said hurts... hes angry as fuck and i 1st hand know why...i was called a fucking monkey in a pub in inveraray a few years back, just because i happen to be half maori...the anger and spite from the south african employee of said hotel/pub was such i couldnt calm myself , i couldnt cool down ...i beat the shit out of him, but it wasnt good enough....i cried walking home that night and im welling up now, i can handle everthing, secterian abuse, fat jokes blah blah blah, but being called a monkey hits you hard, im in tears now ffs...completly with Glenn on this....and im the most un-pc person i know but what happened to him is a disgrace

3 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

hearing how angry connor goldson is regarding what was said hurts... hes angry as fuck i 1st hand know why...i was called a fucking monkey in a pub in inveraray a few years back, just because i happen to be half maori...the anger and spite from the south african employee of said hotel/pub was such i couldnt calm myself , i couldnt cool down down....i beat the shit out of him, but it wasnt good enough....i cried walking home that night and im welling up now, i can handle everthing, secterian abuse, fat jokes blah blah blah, but being called a monkey hits you hard, im in tears now ffs...completly with Glenn on this....and im the most un-pc person i know but what happened to him is a disgrace

Truly feel for you mate, no one should have to suffer that kind of abuse even if it is coming from neanderthals, I don't normally show my emotions but I was starting to tear up watching CG's presser, seeing the hurt and despair in Connor when he said racism will never change was heartbreaking.

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

More lies coming from Slavia

8CBDFEB1-6233-4562-A82E-5C5594AC5D93.png

How about when you dived in the box trying to get a penalty or the many times rolling around feigning an injury?

If you are capable of cheating, you are capable of lying.

26 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

hearing how angry connor goldson is regarding what was said hurts... hes angry as fuck and i 1st hand know why...i was called a fucking monkey in a pub in inveraray a few years back, just because i happen to be half maori...the anger and spite from the south african employee of said hotel/pub was such i couldnt calm myself , i couldnt cool down ...i beat the shit out of him, but it wasnt good enough....i cried walking home that night and im welling up now, i can handle everthing, secterian abuse, fat jokes blah blah blah, but being called a monkey hits you hard, im in tears now ffs...completly with Glenn on this....and im the most un-pc person i know but what happened to him is a disgrace

Thoughts are with you mate 😢

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

😅 enjoy your wee meltdown fairy cakes

no meltdown from me. Just entitled to comment on the proceedings like every else.

If you don't like it, don't respond. I find cunts who resort to name calling on social media the worst kind.

36 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Truly feel for you mate, no one should have to suffer that kind of abuse even if it is coming from neanderthals, I don't normally show my emotions but I was starting to tear up watching CG's presser, seeing the hurt and despair in Connor when he said racism will never change was heartbreaking.

im the same, the hurt in his voice, brutal...proud of him mind, to feel that strongly and just about keep his cool...hero!

Archived