Kudela beaten up allegedly

EMRFC

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Fans inside and swarming the stadium. Heavy police presence....oh what a tangled web of lies let’s hope he never needs support against racism eh?

They said that well after police scotland said fuck all happened. I genuinely think they release this shit for their own fans in their own shitehole country alone and expect it not to get back here. 

They are quickly overtaking Dundee in the shit club league table for me.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

More lies coming from Slavia

8CBDFEB1-6233-4562-A82E-5C5594AC5D93.png

Couldn’t celebrate,dancing on pitch taking selfie’s for fuck knows how long. I hope krankie doesn’t hear about Rangers fans swarming the stadium.

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Fans inside and swarming the stadium. Heavy police presence....oh what a tangled web of lies let’s hope he never needs support against racism eh?

Between that and claiming to have called the police on Kamara on their official social media, this club is riddled with retards from top to bottom. Lying about stuff that’s so easy to disprove to try and get yourself out of trouble is the sort of thing 5 year olds do.

2 hours ago, EMRFC said:

More lies coming from Slavia

8CBDFEB1-6233-4562-A82E-5C5594AC5D93.png

It really fucks me off that these cunts are saying Roofe was trying to tackle their goalkeeper! Are they just being sleekit fucks, playing the victim  or are they actually stupid enough to take that as a tackle? Given their falling about during the game I would think the former.

Yeah, Roofe had to be carded but don’t be disingenuous and say it was a tackle somehow indicative of general dirty play from us.

1 minute ago, BigDak said:

It really fucks me off that these cunts are saying Roofe was trying to tackle their goalkeeper! Are they just being sleekit fucks, playing the victim  or are they actually stupid enough to take that as a tackle? Given their falling about during the game I would think the former.

Yeah, Roofe had to be carded but don’t be disingenuous and say it was a tackle somehow indicative of general dirty play from us.

Yeah this really boils my piss, especially seeing how bad Roofe clearly felt after it. 

They really don't have an ounce of class

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Between that and claiming to have called the police on Kamara on their official social media, this club is riddled with retards from top to bottom. Lying about stuff that’s so easy to disprove to try and get yourself out of trouble is the sort of thing 5 year olds do.

It's like fucking amateur hour. Scum! 

4 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

These cunts are now in second place behind celtic in teams I hate.

5D08D98E-1D52-4CA5-9C03-29E80A334266.png

It’s going to rumble on. There are cameras in the tunnel and there will be plenty of witnesses. I have no doubt there might have been some pushing and shoving given how things were at the end but there is difference between that and a proper square go. Odd that they made the complaint in London, and not to local police or stewards who would have been there......unfortunately If any of ours are involved we will be charged and fined....I suspect both us and Slavia are will both be charged with failure to control our players and fined.

What is important though is that this is not used as a distraction from the main issue which is racist behaviour. Slavia seem to be trying to push the narrative that we are the aggressors and not taking any responsibility for their behaviour. We cannot accept that. 

UEFA told CNN it was "aware of an incident which occurred in the tunnel after the end of the match and which involved some players of both teams" and said it was waiting to receive reports from match officials before commenting further.

4 hours ago, Willis said:

I'm slightly disappointed he didn't get smashed

Was feeling like the good ole days being champions and smashing cunts, but we've still got Sunday to look forward too

Plenty of this please

Ryan-Kent-Golpe.jpg

W6cxf-IPAKAa-D0-JV1-Kb.gif

8u9sC7.gif

64822599e289e873cd7a76c8a42d97a8.gif

image.jpg

That Souness tackle doesn’t get any better after all these years. Get a 10 game ban for that these days

28 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

UEFA told CNN it was "aware of an incident which occurred in the tunnel after the end of the match and which involved some players of both teams" and said it was waiting to receive reports from match officials before commenting further.

Given how pathetic UEFA have proven themselves to be in dealing with racism, I have absolutely no doubt that whatever happened in the tunnel (if anything) will be investigated much more thoroughly, and dealt with much more severely than the racism we all know occurred.

UEFA will do fuck all, the most corrupt association in football, those fuckers do not give two fucks about anything apart from getting the elite teams into their beloved final stages of their tournaments, they are shit scared of eastern european teams, especially from the Russian sector, they will not go heavy on that shower of cunts Prague, more likely we will get hammered, corrupt to the fucking core, they'd do well in Scotland!

8 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

UEFA will do fuck all, the most corrupt association in football, those fuckers do not give two fucks about anything apart from getting the elite teams into their beloved final stages of their tournaments, they are shit scared of eastern european teams, especially from the Russian sector, they will not go heavy on that shower of cunts Prague, more likely we will get hammered, corrupt to the fucking core, they'd do well in Scotland!

Uefa aren't really interested in kicking racism out of football.

It's been the same for years and will be the same for many more, really sad tbh.

Now that all the dust has settled and when you come to think about it, that racist bastard did a good job on our team. The players fell for it hook line and sinker - he riled Glen and as big Conor mentioned he wanted to hit someone. From that moment on we lost concentration and the plot. If I went mad over the years for being offended every time by being called a dob or h-n then I'd still be in jail.

7 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Now that all the dust has settled and when you come to think about it, that racist bastard did a good job on our team. The players fell for it hook line and sinker - he riled Glen and as big Conor mentioned he wanted to hit someone. From that moment on we lost concentration and the plot. If I went mad over the years for being offended every time by being called a dob or h-n then I'd still be in jail.

You do know that we were already 2 men & 2-0 down and this happened in the 87th minute or so.  We needed to score 3 goals...

59 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Tie was long since over by then. I agree that they frustrated the hell out of us with the diving and other shit they got up to.

They are a decent team and don't need to do it, but its in their nature. 

10 hours ago, RWB72 said:

There didn't seem to be an incident on this video after the match taken by one of their players. I wonder if anyone can translate what is being said.

https://twitter.com/StephenBrodie7/status/1373039320731418625

On 19/03/2021 at 16:37, Ger_onimo said:

agree, quite ironic they resemble another club over at the darkside who also do the exact same :raging:

Archived