Kudela beaten up allegedly

EMRFC

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Gutted . It's been a while but all the old wounds of last 9 years resurficing tonight . It was there and we couldn't step up 

just think about progres and look how far we have came mate:tu:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Just seen a reverse angle and it looks almost like their player heard it too.

Yip. His body language a few seconds after the moment suggested to me he did.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Gutted . It's been a while but all the old wounds of last 9 years resurficing tonight . It was there and we couldn't step up 

That happens to ALL teams on occasion though. Didn't happen tonight but been a fantastic run

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

That happens to ALL teams on occasion though. Didn't happen tonight but been a fantastic run

I'm fine bud . Winning the league was all that mattered in grand scheme . Still gutted about our performance though 

16 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Disgraceful the way the game has BEEN ALLOWED TO GO.

I seriously don't know if i can watch much more of grown men flopping about screaming for a living anymore.

It is embarrassing to the nth degree but UEFA and FIFA will do absolutely fuck all about it.

My wee 6 year old daughter runs about mad non stop hyperactive and nothing stops her. I worry if she even gets as mutch as a scratch, yet she tells me to "stop worrying Dad, I am a big girl!".

Then you watch that shite tonight. :lol:

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

My wee 6 year old daughter runs about mad non stop hyperactive and nothing stops her. I worry if she even gets as mutch as a scratch, yet she tells me to "stop worrying Dad, I am a big girl!".

Then you watch that shite tonight. :lol:

The keeper especially! What a fucking drama queen.

25 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Disgraceful the way the game has BEEN ALLOWED TO GO.

I seriously don't know if i can watch much more of grown men flopping about screaming for a living anymore.

It is embarrassing to the nth degree but UEFA and FIFA will do absolutely fuck all about it.

Modern football, unfortunately. 

I despise the constant cheating/play acting  in the game today. 

Commentators/pundits should call it out for what it is, cheating ........instead of taking the coin and saying there was contact. 

Every single one of them is a complete wankstain. 

Archived