Kudela beaten up allegedly

EMRFC

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Gutted . It's been a while but all the old wounds of last 9 years resurficing tonight . It was there and we couldn't step up 

I'm sorry m8 but you are totally overreacting.....how the fuck is losing a last 16 tie in Europe comparable to what we have went through in the last 9yrs.....are you telling me when that boy scored the 2nd tonight you started thinking "this reminds me of the night we lost a 2 goal lead to Alloa in the Ramsdens Cup " come to fuck bud we have had a great campaign and have came up short against a better side over the 2 legs

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sorry m8 but you are totally overreacting.....how the fuck is losing a last 16 tie in Europe comparable to what we have went through in the last 9yrs.....are you telling me when that boy scored the 2nd tonight you started thinking "this reminds me of the night we lost a 2 goal lead to Alloa in the Ramsdens Cup " come to fuck bud we have had a great campaign and have came up short against a better side over the 2 legs

Think he's had one to many mate. 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Are they for real? This season was about winning the league. Europe's been absolutely fantastic again. Gerrard has done brilliant in Europe since he came. Defeat is never good but they are coming the cunt surely?

Europe has definitely helped the squad push themselves on in the league. Some great matches against opposition that we would have struggled with 10 years ago - Galatasary in a single leg was the best imo. That early confidence push was critical in going on a run, the way were playing before Christmas was superb.

Sad to see us going out, but confident for next season. Now we have to win the league to get automatic entry to CL. Not be happy to allow that lot to benefit from our hard gained kudos. Season 21/22 starts on Sunday for me.

• JCDBigBear changed the title to Kudela beaten up allegedly
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm glad someone else feel this way. 

Too many shrugging their shoulders going 'Oh well" we won the league.

Europe was there for the taking. Slavia getting far too much credit.

Mcgregor saves that, Roofe doesn't get sent off....

Nah too many acting like a fucking spoiled wean.

Europe was never "there for the taking". Before a baw was kicked this season you woulda chomped hands off for this season. This team has vastly overachieved and we should be proud of them.

It's natural to be disappointed and everyone is, but nobody is "shrugging their shoulders" they are just having a bit of perspective and no a knee jerk reaction.

As for Slavia, you'll find most people seen it as an even contest but they were set up very well and hard to break down. Similar to ourselves.

"McGregor saves that" "Roofe doesn't get sent off" well if your aunty had baws she would be your uncle. McGregor pulled off many world class saves over the journey and Roofe scored probably the best Rangers goal in a decade.

Stopping 10 in a row and getting to the last 16 of the Europa League was never there for the taking but we done it. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm beginning  to really hate this site . With guys starting threads with comments  that could be posted on match threads , and then there's this . Ffs our enemies must love looking in on this place at times  

You know they’re lurking on this site all the time anyways because hating us is the only thing that gives their paltry lives any meaning.

Fuck ‘em.

I doubt very much the news is true, but should it be I won’t cry myself to sleep tonight. If it is true, call it karma. Or Kamara, if you will.

Archived