*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

To what end?

We've won the league, we're out of Europe now unfortunately 

So in theory the Cove Rangers game matters more than tomorrow 

If you're talking about bragging rights then aye I'd rather we hammered them tomorrow at their dump & that's the end of it

If we dont, then ahh well who cares. I can guarantee you them beating us tomorrow will piss them off more than it will us

One game at a time. Get them hammered today. I don’t understand your thought process here. Always get them skelped. Cove Rangers game will be a win for us anyway at home. Fuck them. 

The players have to get over what happened on Thursday and channel all of their energy into this game. Let it affect  you and the racists win.

All the filth fans I have been unfortunate enough to encounter are talking the game up. Insisting they will stop our unbeaten run. As if it's their primary objective of the season. 

I want to destroy them. Humiliate  the likes of the Thumb and lego muncher. Get a few goals ahead and start showboating. Back heels, dummies, maybe even a scorpion kick shot or two. 

Let them know that we are back on top again and life is going to get awfully painful for them in future.  

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The players have to get over what happened on Thursday and channel all of their energy into this game. Let it affect  you and the racists win.

All the filth fans I have been unfortunate enough to encounter are talking the game up. Insisting they will stop our unbeaten run. As if it's their primary objective of the season. 

I want to destroy them. Humiliate  the likes of the Thumb and lego muncher. Get a few goals ahead and start showboating. Back heels, dummies, maybe even a scorpion kick shot or two. 

Let them know that we are back on top again and life is going to get awfully painful for them in future.  

I like this. 👍

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If we turn up we will steam roller them completely. 

They aren’t a good side and haven’t been in form all season. One disappointing night on the European stage for us has not suddenly changed that fact

3-0 Rangers 

I’m thinking it’s gonna help us the day. Players will be hurting and fired up. Absolutely sure of it. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

“Shouting at passers by” at 2 in the morning got me 😂

Only passers by that will have gotten any abuse will have been nationalist scumbags crying about seeing union flags. Hopefully chased and booted fuck out of 

Tarriers out with ladders taking the bunting down. What a way to spend their Sunday morning.

Hope they’ve got their paintbrush as well as I’ve seen three red, white and blue roundabouts already.

2322C68E-1F86-4215-8C8F-E1C7D6B13B1F.png

Archived