*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked the full week off because I was planning a Sunday/Monday bender, decided today I'm not drinking tomorrow at all and I'm taking the car to my m8s house, it feels weird but I just can't be arsed with tomorrow for some reason, still want to win of course but ive not got that hyper excited feeling I usually have before it. 

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

Not the slightest bit nervous about this game after being a wreck all season. Every game we’ve played has been huge no matter the opposition until the 55 was in the bag.

Same mate, since Xmas every single game had me nervy as fuck, such was the magnitude of winning 55.

But totally relaxed about the mora. Sure we want us to win every game, and no doubt as it's them, i will get a bit nervy before kick off. But i might even be able to be settled and relax during the game. Well, that's bollocks, can never be anything but animated against them, but the weight is off, we're Champions no matter.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I honestly don't even give a fuck about tomorrow 

What happened on Thursday night and subsequently yesterday on social media has rocked me to the core and I honestly can't get up for this game at all, feeling very disillusioned with football right now

Hope the players have much more resilience than I do

Don’t do that to yourself mate. I know it’s shite, but if you and all of us Rangers fans could be at the game we would go to support Glen and Kemar.  This is the important thing right now. 🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍

Will probably be different come kick off tomorrow but not that fussed about playing they cunts and certainly not what I was like the night before the last 2 times we’ve played them when I slept about 4 hours.

Hopefully Alfie destroys them and gets a couple of goals.

Thursday’s kicked fuck out of a lot of us but the amount of bile, attempted deflection and sweeping under the carpet from celtic fans over the past few days has done my nut in.  No mercy. Get them pumped and their scummy fans crying their eyes out. 2-0, Morelos and Kamara would be ideal.

24 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Same mate, since Xmas every single game had me nervy as fuck, such was the magnitude of winning 55.

But totally relaxed about the mora. Sure we want us to win every game, and no doubt as it's them, i will get a bit nervy before kick off. But i might even be able to be settled and relax during the game. Well, that's bollocks, can never be anything but animated against them, but the weight is off, we're Champions no matter.

This ^^

I want to win tomorrow, want to hammer the cunts

If we lose though who gives a fuck, it's a pointless loss & they'll leave knowing we're still champions

Fuck them

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

We took heavy defeats from them during the dark days. For me we are not truly back until we serve up a 3 or 4 nil. No messing about tomorrow let's get at it from minute one and show them why we are champions.

Who gives a fuck about how many we beat them by?

Surely a 2-0 at their midden with them having 0 shots on target is enough for you?

Win, lose or draw tomorrow it doesnt matter a fuck, we're champions and a pointless victory for them means absolutely nothing, enjoy going into the 3/4 old firms of the season as champions  

Fuckin put them in their place tomorrow, in my opinion, i want to batter them by score line, physically and emotionally tomorrow.

Years these reprobates have lorded it, we have restored the natural order and I'm hoping tomorrow brings more joy in an amazing season

We could play against that mob at 'guess who' for charity and I'd still want us to hammer them into the ground. Professional performance the morn please,  resulting in dishing out a pumping.  Alfredo and Glenn amongst the goals would be ideal. But a win will do nicely.

8 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Good chance we will meet them in the Scottish cup so don’t understand posts saying tomorrow doesn’t matter, they are down in the dumps, if they win tomorrow it gives them a lift and more belief playing us in the cup.

The league is won tomorrow doesn't matter 

On form they can't beat us. 

Archived