*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re going to scud these vermin bastards after last night, the rage in that dressing room would’ve been 100 fold. 

Hope we channel that anger into making these no-mark bastards feel exactly what they are, the most inferior victimised team in football. 

Fucking into them

34 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Zero confidence going into this , they will be fired up after that shite last night.

Don’t talk utter shite

They haven’t suddenly found form because we got beaten on the European stage. Their last game was a hard fought 0-0 to win us the title against Dundee United :lol:

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t talk utter shite

They haven’t suddenly found form because we got beaten on the European stage. Their last game was a hard fought 0-0 to win us the title against Dundee United :lol:

Who said anything about finding form ? They will be fired up for this , like we should have been last night.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Who said anything about finding form ? They will be fired up for this , like we should have been last night.

Because you have to find form to win games of football :confused:

Not sure why you think we have suddenly just became a bad team and why our own players won’t be fired up after the nonsense that happened at the end of last night 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Because you have to find form to win games of football :confused:

Not sure why you think we have suddenly just became a bad team and why our own players won’t be fired up after the nonsense that happened at the end of last night 

There you go again genius , show me the part where I said we are a bad team. Read it back again you seem to be struggling , they will be fired up after that performance last night.

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

There you go again genius , show me the part where I said we are a bad team. Read it back again you seem to be struggling , they will be fired up after that performance last night.

Being fired up and being a side that are capable of playing good football are two entirely different things.

I could put together 11 people to play celtic that would be incredibly fired up but they would still get battered in reality. 

We are the champions and still undefeated in the league this season. A defeat against opposition in Europe doesn’t suddenly change that or the fact celtic have been piss poor all year, regardless of how fired up you think they are. 

Archived