*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

People want Patterson on but he must be injured. I think he's there as an emergency.

He was out warming up from the 15 minute mark. Think he only has set amount of minutes in him. The sport science team at the club are pretty spot on with their data.

This feels like one of the games vs them when they had Di Canio, Spaghetti head and co.  All over us but we have more of a cutting edge in the final third. 

I think we need to just accept Balogun can't play right back in the big games.  Get Patterson on and see how the game goes from there.  Arfield for Aribo or Hagi may be worth getting on at some stage too to give us a bit more mettle.  

We aren’t playing very well but chuffed for Morelos. Great anticipation at the back post and made no mistakes.

Kent gets the plaudits for catching the volley but Hagi’s pass was equally as good. Hagi getting a bit of joy when we break so more of the same please. Can see Arfield coming on mind you to give a bit more protection to Balogoun & make us a bit more solid through the middle. 

Think the manager will give them a bit of a bollocking at HT as we are giving too many cheap passes away and is not like us.

Aribo s doing nothing, but he’s helping barasic on that side that’s why nothings coming down the left

its the other side hagi and kamara have lost their men countless times not giving help to balogun.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So happy for Alfie, he has now scored against the scum, that’s now a dead duck, final result doesn’t matter.

Final result does matter mate. Happy for Alfie, but no way will I accept losing to these cunts. We are the Champions. Get the boot on their throats and give them the inferiority complex that we had for years. Fuck them. 

Patterson coming on for the last 30 may be a stroke of genius to be fair, he would have fresh legs and could run at a tired Laxalt.  As long as its still level at that stage!  I don't think we can get through another half of the same on level terms.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Don't know, just doesn't feel like an Old Firm for me, from either side.

Still, fancy more goals, Kent to get the winner as he's well up for it as usual against these cunts.

I thought that but then Morelos scored and it was normal again... the only difference is I wasn’t nervous as fuck before the game because it literally means nothing aside from bragging rights

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

How many squillions is Alfie worth now that he has passed the ultimate test of being a good player by scoring against THEM?

If Alfie played for them (perish the thought) they wouldn’t think twice about saying he’s a £30M player. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Very weak down the right. Missing Jack and Tav. Goldson being pulled all over the shop to try and cover. 

I think goldson being pulled in 2 directions because big fil is a panic on his other side. This game so far says would suggest big Leon,  even better big katic but we can't have that, be better at ch. Hope gerrard shifts helander for wee paterson and let's balogun go to ch. Goldson can concentrate on his job then.

Imo

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So happy for Alfie, he has now scored against the scum, that’s now a dead duck, final result doesn’t matter.

Results v them always matter. Whether its 1st team, youth team, womens team. I want us the beat them 

Archived