*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Aribo s doing nothing, but he’s helping barasic on that side that’s why nothings coming down the left

its the other side hagi and kamara have lost their men countless times not giving help to balogun.

Helping Barisic my erse. Little going down that side. Aribo strolling about like a tourist. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

If we’ve learned nothing, Aribo, Kamara and Davis isn’t the right combo for OF games at CM. 

We need to find a replacement for ryan jack when he is out. Thought that might have been zungu but doesnt look like the lad has it

Just now, BigBearButt said:

We need to find a replacement for ryan jack when he is out. Thought that might have been zungu but doesnt look like the lad has it

Don't know how much longer we can accept his injury issues. Something like 70 games missed with injury, about 2 seasons. Decisions have to be made in the summer I think.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Don't know how much longer we can accept his injury issues. Something like 70 games missed with injury, about 2 seasons. Decisions have to be made in the summer I think.

Aye good player but too injury prone for me. He needs to pack in international duty as its clear his body cant cope with a normal season never mind internation games

Archived