*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thrash the dirty scum in their hovel of a ground, no guard of honour good wouldnt want one of the classless dirty paedo tramps. All i ask is walk of the ground at the end of the game heads held high knowing you rubbed their scummy noses in it 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

After seeing Kamara last night and Goldson today i worry for Sunday.

Two massive players who look absolutely demoralised. 

Think they’ll be fine. They’ll be aware of the support being sent their way from the Rangers support. 

Last night and Slavia Pragues shite today will obviously have rattled them, but I think they’ll be fine for Sunday 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Me too was saying to my pal about this 

hopeful a team meeting after this press conference and a bit of re focus will help, have any fan groups sent a statement out or words supporting the players????  

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Think they’ll be fine. They’ll be aware of the support being sent their way from the Rangers support. 

Last night and Slavia Pragues shite today will obviously have rattled them, but I think they’ll be fine for Sunday 

Hope so pal.

1 minute ago, tom1780 said:

hopeful a team meeting after this press conference and a bit of re focus will help, have any fan groups sent a statement out or words supporting the players????  

Think everyone has tbf.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Absolutely, a well heeled poster like yourself shouldn't have to sink to such depths.

I’ve got Now TV for the weekend because I don’t trust IPTV for games like Sunday mate. Give me a pat on the back too 

47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It is a long watch (20m), the good, the bad and the ugly. Worth every second.

The game against Kilmarnock 2012, Papac sending off to Champions in nine years.

I'm sure they all know that they will forever be Rangers legends, to a man.

We salute them. I sure they will leave nothing on the field.

Still gutted after last night. I really thought we had a good chance but were beaten by a decent side. I must be naive but last night again proves the absolute hatred some celtic fans have for our team-so much so  they think the Kamara incident is funny or use whataboutery. Some of the comments should be put up on the walls of the changing room on sunday-our team would go out and batter them lot. 

1 hour ago, tom1780 said:

Similar to the other posts, concerned about the overall group as we are a tight unit, you seen them all diving in.

Their emotions will be running riot with them from anger, sadness, frustration that was evident in Goldson’s interview today.

Hopefully the training session tmw can help them settle down and focus on Sunday.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Know what you're saying but hopefully works the other way. Maybe they'll be that fired up they'll be like maniacs oot there.

McGregor

Patterson   Goldson  Helander  Barisic

Arfield   Davis   Kamara 

Hagi        Morelos    Kent

Only Arfield in for Aribo, as I think Arfield always turns up against Lego, and Aribo might go missing. Hopefully Kamara will be ok , if not, then Aribo, or maybe Jack. Lets do them! 

2 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

We all know how important next season is now that the Scotland Coefficient Brought To You By Rangers FC is 11. The boys need to lay a beat down on septic to remind them we will be back.

We will be back? You miss us winning the league?

Don’t know what to do about this game. Watch it? Catch up on some series? Go out do some work? 

No really into watching pointless games against shite teams 20 odd points behind us at this stage of the season. 

End up being a boring 2-0 win or something with the players just having a training session. 

😂😂😂 that’s for the lurkers 

Archived