*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paulie Walnuts said:

Pretty shite game. Positive is Morelos finally got his goal against them and were stilL unbeaten, was a training game for Scottish cup prep anyways

Spot on.

Bottom line is that we were missing Jack and Tavernier, we played shite, looked jaded and they still couldn’t beat us.

Alfredo’s goal is the icing.

That’ll do me.

Probably impacted by Thursday night but it’s not the first time SG has made errors picking a team to play in this fixture. 

Given we’ve played in Europe twice since they last played, and they were coming out to make a ‘statement’ we’re so fucking far ahead of them it’s unreal. Hey mhankies, GIRFUY. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

One of the most unexciting I can remember for last 3 years 

Think the lack of fans really makes a difference for games like this.  Todays was one of the most underwhelming games v them I've seen in years 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Allowed them to play forward far too much. They pressured our back 4 every time we had the ball while we sat back and let the game be played in our half. Picked up towards the end but too late.

Would love to see Wright start a run of games, look so much better with the ball with him on the pitch.

Tarriers double up out wide constantly and it restricts our fullbacks big time, 

That’s the best they’ve got. We were absolutely done in from Thursday & they still couldn’t beat us. Scum. 

Morelos getting his OF goal at that dump as well. Unbeaten & move on. 

Archived