*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Thought the same to be honest, he was told what to do and their Twitter then posted it. As empty a gesture as racists taking a knee.

Why didn't he wait and welcome Kamara as the team bus arrived, why didn't he do it inside, or walk into Rangers changing room, or have a word in the tunnel pre game, all away from cameras?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came in from a 10 mile walk 15 mins before start of the game and made a cup of coffee. A CUP OF COFFEE before an old firm game?

Can't remember being so relaxed before an old firm match. Even when they scored, wasn't bothered. When Alfie scored things changed,

beer and whisky out to celebrate and continued till end of game. 

Good result, much as I'd hoped for after Thursdays European game. Unbeaten run extended, long may it continue. WATP.

Just now, cpm1979 said:

Why didn't he wait and welcome Kamara as the team bus arrived, why didn't he do it inside, or walk into Rangers changing room, or have a word in the tunnel pre game, all away from cameras?

Exactly. Why just him? Why wouldn't the whole team do something to show support to Kamara instead of just Scott brown, do the rest not care? Disgusting virtue signalling from them.

1 minute ago, cpm1979 said:

To be fair, and I'm not saying his motives were honest or not, but visible shows of solidarity against racism are probably more meaningful than ones behind closed doors in some situations.

4 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Exactly. Why just him? Why wouldn't the whole team do something to show support to Kamara instead of just Scott brown, do the rest not care? Disgusting virtue signalling from them.

Cmon tae fuck, I hate him as much as the next bear, but he’s the captain for them, it was a good bit of professionalism imo. If he had done it before hand and it wasn’t in front of the cameras he would have got a lot more stick from us.

Draw is a good result for us. Away from home and the only thing we’re playing for now in the league is the unbeaten record which this keeps in tact. Happy enough for me. 

A win at Ibrox would cap off a tremendous season 

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

We've put in two of our most lackluster performances of the season in the last two old firm games and they haven't been able to get the better of us. I think if we do click again at Ibrox we'll put a few past them. 

If we click in the next one then they get fucking destroyed. They've got nothing left.

It’s amazing that we all love football but no cunt seems to know the exact rules of the game to the letter...now I say that because I fail to understand using my knowledge of football how anybody could say they should have had a penalty, especially an ex player, 🤦🏻‍♂️somebody who earned his money out of the game, oh he admitted there was no contact but is adamant it was a penalty🤫

Thank fuck the ref didn’t agree with him, that would have really twisted my Mellon 

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Cmon tae fuck, I hate him as much as the next bear, but he’s the captain for them, it was a good bit of professionalism imo. If he had done it before hand and it wasn’t in front of the cameras he would have got a lot more stick from us.

I agree with you. Would he have done it if the ground was full of supporters though?

30 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Always cheated. It’s their way. Pathetic 

Could just about understand if it was before they had seen a replay. 

But they both watched the incident on TV and both still said it's a penalty FFS :lol:

Utterly embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Mate, I want nothing from any of them, not least a fucking empty gesture to make him look good and give their club some chance to flout about being against racism.

He can fuck off and take his play acting pish for his club's social media to benefit from with him.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand why. I don’t say that in an annoyed way I say it in a way I genuinely don’t understand why. He rambles on and doesn’t make any real points 

He has a rambly style and isn't massively inciteful, I just find him likeable as a person. Quite a dry sense of humour. Enjoyed watching him and Boyd bouncing off each other a wee bit for the hour's after match stuff.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He has a rambly style and isn't massively inciteful, I just find him likeable as a person. Quite a dry sense of humour. Enjoyed watching him and Boyd bouncing off each other a wee bit for the hour's after match stuff.

He’s a cunt.

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

They're back to the cheating Refs patter :lol:

Feels like the nineties again. 

They were the better team, our keeper had a few decent saves and the ref was a Mason :lol:

Happy days.

Archived