*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

15 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

All this talk of a penalty when Eddy went down in the box with the score still at 1-0 

Just shows he obviously didn't think he had a chance of scoring so took the easy option with his theatrics

Eddy :megaanguish:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Even with their long and storied history of being offended by everything and embarrassed by nothing, I can’t believe they’re walking around claiming that was a penalty when the angle behind the post is so conclusive.

I know, they love to make a meal of a contentious call after a bad result. However this isn't contentious, how can it possibly be a penalty when there was absolutely no contact on him.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Quite happy to see them  greeting about it being a penalty, would be happier if it had actually been one though.

:lol: 

It is always fun. Remember when they all started calling Collum an orange bastard when he gave Broadfoot a penalty for his ludicrous swan dive? 

1 hour ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

All this talk of a penalty when Eddy went down in the box with the score still at 1-0 

Just shows he obviously didn't think he had a chance of scoring so took the easy option with his theatrics

Wish it was a penalty and they never got it, works for me 👍🏻😂😂😂😂

27 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wish it was a penalty and they never got it, works for me 👍🏻😂😂😂😂

I would have preferred they got it, missed it and then Eduoard cited by compliance officer after the game. Yes I'm a dreamer. 

18 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

The Tims on my football team whattsapp are fuming.

Rangers are shite.

They will turn it round easy

Dominated the last 3 OF matches.

Funnily enough none of them have said it was a Penalty.

Glad to say the Bluenoses are letting them get on with it.

They’ll be losing Kenny, Laxalt, Ajer, Christie, Edouard and Elyounussi out that starting line up yesterday.

14 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If that was them at their best today, then we have absolutely nothing to fear from them. 

They saw out right hand side was weak and tried to exploit that. Once Patterson came on, that was their threat over. 

We had a few gears to move up if we wanted to, but the draw suited us, Alfie scored and they are delusional again about how good they are. Overall a satisfactory day. We will beat them at Ibrox. 

Thats what a lot of celtic fans dont realise imo, especially the last two old firms celtics went for it, top gear etc. Shots away and tried their absolutely hardest. 

This one they had 2 weeks to prepare while we had a europa game midweek and the fallout from it occupying our boys heads. And yet despite being arguebly in first gear for most the game, we still drew with them. 

1st old firm, 2nd gear and won it

2nd old firm, 2nd gear and won it despite celtic trying like fuck

3rd old firm, 1st gear and drew it despite celtic trying like fuck

if our boys were fully switched on and played to their best ability, i dont think celtic could lay a glove on us. 

4 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Even with their long and storied history of being offended by everything and embarrassed by nothing, I can’t believe they’re walking around claiming that was a penalty when the angle behind the post is so conclusive.

well you know the story with them  always cheated never defeated

I wonder if the Bheast FC managing to get a draw against the Champions , will be enough to get Kennedy the managers job , They are pratted , need to overhaul the whole team , and they are absolutely shite , one crumb of comfort is they have plenty of Goalkeepers . 

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I have it on good authority from some of them at work that it’s spelled French Eddy mate fwiw 😂

5 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Maybe so, but I don't intend losing sleep trying to find out how to spell his name 

Should just cal him 'that French clown'

maybe we can call him TED, :mutley:

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Edouard is completely overrated btw. Like ridiculously overrated 

Not sure I can agree with that. We've managed him fairly well over the past 18 months or so when he's played but he's their one player that has me worried when he's got the ball anywhere near our box.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure I can agree with that. We've managed him fairly well over the past 18 months or so when he's played but he's their one player that has me worried when he's got the ball anywhere near our box.

He played well in the first half for them. Him and Elyanoussi gave the defence a really good test.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can’t say I agree. Found Elyanoussi much more concerning. You’ve just bought into the hype 

Archived