*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Can’t say I agree. Found Elyanoussi much more concerning. You’ve just bought into the hype 

You can see how Edouard has done well in Scotland, he’s always looking to go forward and against some of the shite teams he will have a good record. 

Panic time everyone!!!!!

According to Jim Spence “Watching the highlights that celtic squad should hang their heads for abject surrender this season to a Rangers side which wasn’t as good, but had more heart, better organisation, and a boardroom not asleep at the wheel.”

So we’re not as good as the team that currently sits 20 points behind us in the league, the team that hasn’t been able to beat us in 3 attempts, the team that got pumped in Europe every week while we progressed again, etc, etc, etc

I’m now officially in a panic that they’re so much better than us they may do something magical and actually deliver ‘the ten’ by somehow gaining 21 points when there’s only about 15 to play for.  PANIC PANIC PANIC

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

15 goals in 36 European games over 4 years isn’t exactly figures that big clubs will marvel at,plus he must be the oldest most capped under 21 in French history.

For a 19-23 year old at a club at this level then it's hardly a bad record though is it.

Morelos' record in Europe is better, but his league record isn't that great. Cup record is great. On paper they come out about equal. However, Edouard is (slightly) younger, has won more, probably passes the eye test better in terms of technique, dribbling and finishing and like it or not doesn't have the discipline reputation that Morelos has. And again, like it or not, has built up a positive reputation for himself in general, not hindered by the fact they've had a good record at producing players for top clubs in recent years.

Edouard will get a decent move. Morelos will probably go for a similar fee due to a longer contract albeit maybe to a 'smaller' club (e.g. French club or lower down PL team). 

Both good players, both will get decent next moves and bring in decent fees, Edouard in the summer, Morelos probably as well.

3 minutes ago, CumbernauldBear said:

Panic time everyone!!!!!

According to Jim Spence “Watching the highlights that celtic squad should hang their heads for abject surrender this season to a Rangers side which wasn’t as good, but had more heart, better organisation, and a boardroom not asleep at the wheel.”

So we’re not as good as the team that currently sits 20 points behind us in the league, the team that hasn’t been able to beat us in 3 attempts, the team that got pumped in Europe every week while we progressed again, etc, etc, etc

I’m now officially in a panic that they’re so much better than us they may do something magical and actually deliver ‘the ten’ by somehow gaining 21 points when there’s only about 15 to play for.  PANIC PANIC PANIC

Dont panic 

What we need to stop is the two players Goldson/Helander in the box with McGregor both on the 18 yard line playing pass back and forward and inviting pressure onto us, did not work for me. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

What we need to stop is the two players Goldson/Helander in the box with McGregor both on the 18 yard line playing pass back and forward and inviting pressure onto us, did not work for me. 

fuckin screaming every time I see this - can't see the point in this what so ever 

5 hours ago, Broxi said:

For a 19-23 year old at a club at this level then it's hardly a bad record though is it.

Morelos' record in Europe is better, but his league record isn't that great. Cup record is great. On paper they come out about equal. However, Edouard is (slightly) younger, has won more, probably passes the eye test better in terms of technique, dribbling and finishing and like it or not doesn't have the discipline reputation that Morelos has. And again, like it or not, has built up a positive reputation for himself in general, not hindered by the fact they've had a good record at producing players for top clubs in recent years.

Edouard will get a decent move. Morelos will probably go for a similar fee due to a longer contract albeit maybe to a 'smaller' club (e.g. French club or lower down PL team). 

Both good players, both will get decent next moves and bring in decent fees, Edouard in the summer, Morelos probably as well.

The Scottish press have built his reputation,he doesn’t have the discipline record of Morelos but Morelos has never downed tools the way the French fraud has this season. I don’t believe you actually came away with the he has won more crap,in a one horse race for fucksake. Morelos has terrified some European defenders in front of a wider audience frenchy has done fuck all. They might have produced some good players like van dyk but have also produced a huge amount of utter crap. Morelos is a full international the frenchy has been an under 21 player for eternity.

Archived