*****The Official Tarriers Vs Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/03/2021 at 18:02, GOAT said:

New screen delivered the day, were nearly set for Sunday just need the bus flag and that put up and we’re ready.  Looks like a forensic tent or ive got a grow house 🤣🤣

BA595B8D-02C1-49D3-8D2F-70E7D1CEDA14.jpeg

8007630F-8EE3-4F19-A4ED-A0FEBD7DD18F.jpeg

5F1BEEAB-1B71-47AD-9E3E-5A3CF3420A2C.jpeg

AD14D15A-7E72-4D2D-802D-27C97345820D.jpeg

FC8C655B-BBEF-4C9A-BFF9-BF08BFF6B146.jpeg

5B6E5DEB-E5AE-46CC-AF9A-4BCC1683F3B1.jpeg

9591940E-F076-48C6-A15B-CACD12E1A4B1.jpeg

73A56C6D-A290-4DE3-AAC3-B525B694BD82.jpeg

B703448D-B136-4A59-BE0D-2869DA396B7E.jpeg

I’ve pinched the wean’s projector which he got for his Xmas from his grandparents and got it showing on the back of his Paw Partrol play mat which is nailed to the trusses in my garage so I can watch games with some mates :)

72A0B5F8-9409-4792-8AD3-F6C80FCBCE69.jpeg

I honestly don't even give a fuck about tomorrow 

What happened on Thursday night and subsequently yesterday on social media has rocked me to the core and I honestly can't get up for this game at all, feeling very disillusioned with football right now

Hope the players have much more resilience than I do

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What happened on Thursday night and subsequently yesterday on social media has rocked me to the core and I honestly can't get up for this game at all, feeling very disillusioned with football right now

Would love it for Kamara to score the winner tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I honestly feel the same. I actually keep forgetting about the game and I'm only reminded when it's discussed on TV or radio. 

Thursday night has genuinely rocked me a wee bit. I cant get my head around walking a considerable distance with the express purpose of whispering racial abuse into the ear of another human being. 

I cant get my head around people writing the word "n***er" on a banner, posing with it, tagging Kamara in the post and then posting it for the world to see. 

It's genuinely deflating and depressing. 

Saturday night and the night before an old firm.

Usually i would be fucking buzzing watching old firm highlights on Youtube or in the group chat slaughtering the tim mates.

Thursday has honestly killed any buzz i have and i feel genuinely upset for Kamara. The footage from RTV where you can hear Zungu had me in tears.

The ball is in GK court if he wants to play but i would not blame him if he decides he is not in the right frame of mind. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

First pint poured, on it for the weekend now.

Glasgow Rangers Champions..

251A1DE5-075C-4986-9E81-7029BD10C059.gif

I went to get a bottle of mad dog earlier to go with my crate. Came out with that, 2 bottles of El Dorado and 5 dragon soops. Work on Monday's going to be fun

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I went to get a bottle of mad dog earlier to go with my crate. Came out with that, 2 bottles of El Dorado and 5 dragon soops. Work on Monday's going to be fun

I’ve gave the 3 guys who work for me Monday off as all of us are out swallying tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve gave the 3 guys who work for me Monday off as all of us are out swallying tomorrow.

Top Man thats excellent and will mean a lot to your Troops

42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I just said the same thing to my mate there. Couldn’t give a fuck about it. The shit on Thursday has pissed me off to the point I’m no arsed.

I know there’s a broader picture here, but it maybe takes this to open peoples minds a bit further.

49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I was the same up to about an hour ago. Now I can't wait for us to get stuck into these cunts. The team will be ready. I'm certain they will be looking to exact revenge on Slavia, and as they can't take it out on them, the mhanks are the PERFECT opponent. If they still have that fire in their bellies from Thursday night, then tomorrow will be well tasty! 

McGregor, Goldson and Gerrard will be in about everyone's faces in that dressing room come kick off. It's now not just about showing them we're Champions, it's about telling them we're not gonna be rag dolled any longer!

Come on Rangers, into this fuckin shower of corrupt scummy bastards!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

A lot of people saying they don’t feel up for this one. Been a strange few days but by 12 tomorrow getting the win will feel like the most important thing in the world like it always does. 

They havnt scored a legitimate goal against us since 01/09/19, they go into this one in poor form and with a rookie manager. Let’s give them a doing over ! 

46 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You are an alcoholic. Seek help before it's too late. 

Archived