Slavia Statement

GA1972

Slavia going even further to prove they really are the lowest of the low 

This is a downright disgusting statement that accuses us of malicious play because their poor goalkeeper and all that 

Complete denial of any racism complete with an accusation that Kamara assaulted the ‘innocent’ Kudela 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

This is a downright disgusting statement that accuses us of malicious play because their poor goalkeeper and all that 

Complete denial of any racism complete with an accusation that Kamara assaulted the ‘innocent’ Kudela 

Fuck me that’s a ballsy statement, so Gerrard and UEFA reps witness Kamara punching their player in the head ?

interesting couple days ahead 

Kamara would not swing fists in the corridor at someone who said "you fucking guy."

When someone does something wrong, the best tactic is to go on the offensive by denying in order to deflect.

Disgusting. Unfortunately, it probably can't be proved. It is heresy.

46 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Racist bastards 

Looking at the whole situation and drawing conclusions - which does nothing to explain or even understand the situation but it’s 4am and I can’t get back to sleep.

Just before Kudela comes across to Glen there’s an interaction between the two where Kudela seems to mock Glen’s reaction, before becoming annoyed. It’s clear Glen got under the guys skin very easily and he then decides, after a few seconds where he seems to be trying to wind Kamara up, to approach. 

I’m not trying to decipher what was said, but judging by how he reacted prior to the approach and the subsequent allegation of racism I’d be comfortable in suggesting he said something along the lines of comparing Kamara to a jungle animal or came right out with a racist comment. Neither have a place in football, but I expect ignorance rather than condemnation will be UEFAs approach.

Archived