Slavia Statement

GA1972

So he singled out Kamara, covered his mouth and said “you fucking guy” to him, causing the cool-headed Kamara and Zungu to look shocked and immediately shout “racist”, and the two black Prague players nearby look dejected and make no attempt to defend their teammate? That’s their story? 🥴

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clear from the start of this they are very much used to deflecting any sort of racism claim thrown at them but they have been punished before by UEFA and should be punished again.

If it was upto me they'd be thrown out and banned until they sort their shit out. 

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Clear from the start of this they are very much used to deflecting any sort of racism claim thrown at them but they have been punished before by UEFA and should be punished again.

If it was upto me they'd be thrown out and banned until they sort their shit out. 

It’s all about how the club deals with it: if they’d held their tongue, said they take it seriously and promised to investigate then you can’t really blame them as a club. The fact they’ve said Kamara (and Zungu) are lying, made up a ridiculous story then tried to turn Kamara into the aggressor and their player into the victim means they should have the book thrown at them.

3 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Looks like the accusation is that he called him “a fucking monkey” and they’ve decided the best way to get away with it is to pretend he said “guy” instead.

So he leans in to whisper in Kamara's ear that he's a 'fucking guy'? If he'd claimed that he made a comment about Glen's sister or something then he might have got the benefit of the doubt, but if that's his cover story then it's not very convincing.

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You can here that racist cunt say "You're a fucking monkey" if you turn it up enough. 

If that is right, then the club have all the evidence they need and should have the recording enhanced before submission. That being the case, they should demand a response within 24 hours. I tried it on my TV and speakers but couldn't pick anything up

Yeah UEFA risk turning the focus onto themselves already with that statement. They already don't seem to be treating it with the gravity the allegations deserve. In the climate of taking knees and so forth that statement by UEFA is pretty disgusting, never mind the Prague abomination. 

Archived