Slavia Statement

GA1972

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Uefa’s reaction to a non-tunnel story is honestly incredible man absolute helmets

If they fail to acknowledge the incident, or worse, impose fines/suspensions against Kamara et al, then as a support we should take UEFA to task and label them as the hypocrites they really are. What's the point in their anti-racism campaigns if they aren't going to stand by them ?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% they will look to hammer us for this. I’m not condoning anyone attacking anyone (if it happened that way) but really the narrative needs to change here. Why is it we are still having to have these discussions in 2021 about racist behaviour. This has been a big issue with some Eastern European clubs in particular for many years. I really feel for anyone getting abused just for being who they are. I was pleased to see the solidarity of our team about the issue. It has to stop and I admire the reaction of the club and the robust backing of the players. There is zero point people taking knees and wearing t-shirts or whatever if governing bodies do not act in these situations. It’s an easy cop out to focus on anything that might have happened in the tunnel. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

You can here that racist cunt say "You're a fucking monkey" if you turn it up enough. 

If thats the case then this needs to get shared with the sound amplified.  Sure it will surface soon

What a ridiculous statement from a bunch of backwards bastards, you don’t cover your mouth to call someone a fucking guy. Imagine trying to turn yourself into the victim, embarrassing club wish them nothing but bad things in the future. 

If every black person in the vacinity of someone saying something with their mouth covered goes mental.. Its probably a good indication that what was said wasn't.. "you fucking guy" 

Was expecting them to say aw I called him something in Czech that kinda sounds like a bad word etc etc.. This is just a ridiculous story. 

Rumour !!! is that Itten belted one of them. 

Just a rumour remember.

If he gets away with it then fine.

Hope it was the racist, if anything happened.

I see that we have said nothing happened. 

I still think Roofe will get at least 3 match ban.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Just a rumour remember.

Crackpot.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Just a rumour remember.

Tbh all else apart Roofe deserves it. It was a fucking stupid challenge which effectively lost us the game. Can you imagine our reaction if an opposing player had done that to McGregor.

Even if we cant get 100% concrete proof of what the guy said (i.e caught on camera or microphone) UEFA have enough if they are serious about dealing with it. You've got the fact he was cupping his hand to obscure what he was saying, Kamara's real time reaction, Zungu's real time reaction independent from Kamara's, presumably those two will give consistent statements and then you've got their weak and pathetic alternate explanation of 'you fucking guy'. You can put 2 and 2 together here and get 4. You have to take that slight leap of faith when the evidence is not 100% concrete but there is enough to establish that it is extremely likely to have occurred otherwise its a green light that you can get away with this as long as you're careful enough not to get recorded.

Archived