The main thing is this

I agree. There are some (not too many) mental, and I mean bat shit crazy, knee jerk reactions tonight. I imagine our objectives set out by the board to Gerrard was to stop 10 this year and if possible out together a run in Europe. Some woulda given up Europe to stop the ten but we got massively spoiled this year with both.

I just want the team to remember the anger they felt at the end of tonight’s match and focus it lock, stock & barrel on the scum on Sunday. That lot will be fired up to spoil our party - take no prisoners.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree. There are some (not too many) mental, and I mean bat shit crazy, knee jerk reactions tonight. I imagine our objectives set out by the board to Gerrard was to stop 10 this year and if possible out together a run in Europe. Some woulda given up Europe to stop the ten but we got massively spoiled this year with both.

👍 This team is due a break after the season is done. They’ve had some slog in Europe and the league. Let them go for the undefeated season but get behind them. They’ve done well. Let’s hope they become Invincibles this year. 

5 minutes ago, delparlane said:

I just want the team to remember the anger they felt at the end of tonight’s match and focus it lock, stock & barrel on the scum on Sunday. That lot will be fired up to spoil our party - take no prisoners.

I'm trying to keep to the good stuff mate.:UK:

Great season but really wanted to get into the next round, its the manner of performance as well I could accept getting put out off Slavia but not with the whimper we eventually went with, 2 worst performances in europe in the most important tie. 

Ohh well only way to feel better is to give the taigs a good scudding on Sunday. 

Lets accept defeat gracefully, we were beaten over two legs by a team equally as good as us, they got two good goals and we weren't up to it. But a terrific run in Europe and we will do better next season.

Whatever was said to Kamara was obviously racist for him and Goldson to react that way. We can only hope UEFA do the right thing and investigate this correctly.

Gutted after being put out last night but overall I'm really proud of Steven Gerrard and the job he's done this season. Winning the league comfortably, stopping the taigs from getting ten, and reaching the last 16 of the Europa League, and we still have a Scottish cup to play for. #WATP 🔴🔵🇬🇧

Overall this season we have been a success by far. Took the title, done exceedingly well in Europe and the SC still to come. 

Just a pity we had to meet this Slavia shower of shit and fuck all to do with the fitba. 

It been a long hard programme and the players have acquitted themselves well and deserve all the plaudits.

We go forward with an eye towards even greater success next season. 

Archived