Club Statement

.Williamson.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

We need to harness that and channel it. We are Rangers, we stand shoulder to shoulder.

No surrenderΒ 

Yip, Goldsons Press conference really hit home.

I'm sitting here fizzing at the sheer audacity of that whole scummy racist Fucking club, and their arsehole statements, everyone of which a blind man could see, are flawed, or for want of words, a pack of fucking lies.Β 

I've watched the press conferences and I don't think I've seen anyone from our team so despondent or upset over an event. Gerrard looked and sounded so low.

That shower are just not needed on an International stage. ShamefullΒ 

13 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Goldsons press conference today was so tough to watch. He sounded like a broken man.

It was a tough watch. I really felt for him. It’s almost impossible for a white guy to understand what it must be like growing up with this sort of thing. To have it so blatantlyΒ at your employment is just unacceptable. I stand with him 100%. It starts with individuals, but also associations like UEFA and FB/InstagramΒ have to be brave and face up to their responsibilities.Β 
Β 

I did worry for him though. It’s difficult to see a grown lad so emotional about something in the media.Β I don’t want this to break him or any of our players. I want it to galvanise us, to bring us closer together for the fight. Because we know we have right and truth on our side, and we have been brave enough to call racism out, back our players and take a stance. That is the sort of club I want to be associated with. A brave and strongΒ club. I’m really proud of this group we have right now, and Goldson epitomises that.Β 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m sure these are the sameΒ cunts that RomeuΒ Lukaku complained about back in 2019.Β 

It was, and was also on the news just there that a Barcelona player also got racial abuse from their fans just over a year ago. Teams like that should be excluded from Europe until they deal with the problem.Β 

Doesn't help when the chairman is a racist fuck aswell, retweeting shit.Β :headwall:

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

And said that Lukaku should apologize for his actions, scum bastards.

All that shows is there is a pattern developing, as their statement requested Stevie G does likewise.Β 

They have no shame, and need dragged over the coals.Β 

56 minutes ago, tayside said:

I see that fuckwit Michael Stewart is surprised we are wanting an investigation with no evidence and quoted Ross county incident what an absolute embarrassment of a human he is

Nothing surprises me with that fuckingΒ skidmarkΒ 

1 hour ago, tayside said:

I see that fuckwit Michael Stewart is surprised we are wanting an investigation with no evidence and quoted Ross county incident what an absolute embarrassment of a human he is

He needs a battering in a corridor with the cctv cameras turned off. Despicable man.

1 hour ago, tayside said:

Didn’t he blame Alfredo when he was racially abused last season? Said something along the lines of he brings abuse on himself, and there was no evidence of racism?

Cant remember the full details but I remember at the time being shocked even Stewart could go so low as to blame the victim of racism, and make out he’s lying.
Β 

His comments on last night further show what an absolute scumbag he is who is so full of hatred for us he even thinks racism against our players is fair game. Vile human being.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Their tweet at the time of the Lukaku incidentΒ :ang:

730E44D4-0E71-4EEC-8279-9934B58E3089.jpeg

Cunts were clever with the wording here. β€œRacist chanting of the WHOLEΒ stadium”. Β Was it only three quarters of the fans? Just read that Nelson Semedo got abuse from them as well as a Sparta Prague player in the last few years. Kick these bastards out of the competition! Β 

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Didn’t he blame Alfredo when he was racially abused last season? Said something along the lines of he brings abuse on himself, and there was no evidence of racism?

Cant remember the full details but I remember at the time being shocked even Stewart could go so low as to blame the victim of racism, and make out he’s lying.
Β 

His comments on last night further show what an absolute scumbag he is who is so full of hatred for us he even thinks racism against our players is fair game. Vile human being.

That's exactly what he alluded to with regards to morelos. Not only is he bitter, but he is as thick as two short planks. How he holds a position inΒ  the media baffles me.Β 

Was genuinely difficult to watch that, actually was tearing up listening to someone as strong as Connor sound so broken.Β 
Β 

I’ve never been able to understand how much it affects black people because it’s not something that affects me as a white male, but it’s genuinely sickening. I can’t imagine how degrading it must be for the likes of Roofe, Kamara etc to have that filth on their social media.Β 
Β 

If we learn anything as a support from this, it’s that we really need to back our black and ethnic players in any anti-racial stances. Whilst taking the knee clearly isn’t the solution, I hope nobody ever challenges their right to do so.Β 

Archived