18 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Was genuinely difficult to watch that, actually was tearing up listening to someone as strong as Connor sound so broken. 

I’ve never been able to understand how much it affects black people because it’s not something that affects me as a white male, but it’s genuinely sickening. I can’t imagine how degrading it must be for the likes of Roofe, Kamara etc to have that filth on their social media. 

If we learn anything as a support from this, it’s that we really need to back our black and ethnic players in any anti-racial stances. Whilst taking the knee clearly isn’t the solution, I hope nobody ever challenges their right to do so. 

Brilliant post 👍🏼

plymouthranger likes this
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.rangers.co.uk/Article/club-statement-190321/3V4qEF786N7Oj0dEskpfld The racist abuse suffered by Glen Kamara will not be tolerated by Rangers. As a club, we stand resolutely behind Gle

Good statement overall. But we do not wish them well. Fuck any team that defends a racist and lies about the victim.

💙💙💙

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

💙💙💙

That is truly heartbreaking and it makes me even more angry about their clubs constant denial and even going as far as saying Kamara attacked their player. You can clearly see he is in bits. I genuinely hope they get what’s coming to them. It’s disgusting 

30 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Was genuinely difficult to watch that, actually was tearing up listening to someone as strong as Connor sound so broken. 

I’ve never been able to understand how much it affects black people because it’s not something that affects me as a white male, but it’s genuinely sickening. I can’t imagine how degrading it must be for the likes of Roofe, Kamara etc to have that filth on their social media. 

If we learn anything as a support from this, it’s that we really need to back our black and ethnic players in any anti-racial stances. Whilst taking the knee clearly isn’t the solution, I hope nobody ever challenges their right to do so. 

Couldn't have said that any better. Well said mate.

11 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

This makes me so sad yet proud at the same time. Devastating for the lad and legendary response from the manager. 

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That is truly heartbreaking and it makes me even more angry about their clubs constant denial and even going as far as saying Kamara attacked their player. You can clearly see he is in bits. I genuinely hope they get what’s coming to them. It’s disgusting 

They’ve not only done us proud on the pitch but they’re also doing us proud off it.