Second Slavia Statement

.Williamson.

In my opinion ,this emanates from their manager .Who I thought looked like a dodgy bastard with some of his antics .It just transmits itself to the players .He probably sanctioned or encouraged their players behaviour if not the separate incident with Glen  

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Its a guilty party that never shuts up. 

With a "prove it" thrown in for good measure. 

They have zero class. Best thing we can do is say no more and go out on Sunday and put 5 or 6 past the taigs. 

The fuq…. how does that even begin to align. 

We should utterly make noise about this for the sake of Kamara if nothing else, he is a Rangers player and employee - a behind closed door message of look Glenn we have put out a statement and that's it, out of our hands now would be a really shit look and one I highly doubt the club will go for. 

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Say no more my arse, if Uefa don't take this further then we should be shouting from the rooftops, saying no more is leaving Kamara out to dry and what would that say to him in regards to support from the club.

I would be deeply disappointed in our club if this were allowed to slide, but showing from the clubs reaction so far I don't expect that to be the case.

There is no way Gerrard will let this slide.

If I recall correctly he did not defend his teammate Luis Suarez.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

There is no way Gerrard will let this slide.

If I recall correctly he did not defend his teammate Luis Suarez.

He did back him, he said it was a regret in his career in his book. I would imagine that is how he is so strongly entrenched in the movement against racism now, that and he just seems in general like a proper good cunt 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

It isn't though. 2 of our players have heard it. Criminally that would be enough for a charge.

You have to ask at what point should police be looking at it and thinking that if UEFA aren't going to police this properly, perhaps they should.

Don't really get why UEFA are allowed to police themselves for things like this anyway. If you or I did this we'd be arrested. Why should footballers be different?

Police Scotland would’ve been on the park with lights blazing if there had been a hint of sectarian abuse but this ??

Match Commander should’ve asked the players what went on and left the ball in his court.

Did he ?

Did he fuck ?

Every now and again I play last nights incident over in my head and I actually can't believe he intentionally walked over to another person ( past his own players who were black) to racially abuse him. His only purpose for moving was to whisper racial slurs to a guy standing minding his own business. 

You may as well be trying to explain quantum physics to me with how hard that is for me to comprehend. I genuinely don't understand it to the point it makes me feel stupid. 

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Every now and again I play last nights incident over in my head and I actually can't believe he intentionally walked over to another person ( past his own players who were black) to racially abuse him. His only purpose for moving was to whisper racial slurs to a guy standing minding his own business. 

You may as well be trying to explain quantum physics to me with how hard that is for me to comprehend. I genuinely don't understand it to the point it makes me feel stupid. 

What you think is reality isn't actually real. You're not stood or sat on solid ground its an illusion. This universe is a simplified projection of a much larger more complex one we can't perceive with our 5 senses. Not hard to understand.

The fact he's walked across the pitch to racially abuse a player in a game devoid of any real niggle in a tie that is pretty much over in their favour is the real mind boggling stuff.

Just come out and say the guy got a doin in the tunnel. I'm good with that.

Take any punishment that comes our way and easily live with it morally

I'm not sure they can say the same. They need punished (two year ban in Europe) and should hang their heads in shame.

Seething at the shite they've came away today. Can't think of words strong enough to describe just what a horrible wee cunt he or his club actually are. I really hope UEFA do the right thing here but I have zero faith in that. They need to practise what they fucking preach for once.

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

A good summary of the clown show so far

Hopefully they are digging a hole for themselves. 

No way you can come out with this many lies and not get caught out. 

They are a disgrace and deserve to be hammered for their actions.