Second Slavia Statement

.Williamson.

“Slavia Prague filed complaint with MI5 that the Rangers plant bomb on the bus of proud team. Was planned and deliberate act and players are grateful to Mr James Bond for save the day. In the text, the names of people who witnessed the incident are stated, including UEFA representatives and Mr Liam Neeson.”

I honestly think we could/should be in the forefront when it comes to racism in our game. We need to keep the pedal down and don’t take no for an answer. Whether that gets us a ban or not. If uefa sweep it we take it further. Hopefully the police stop worrying about COVID and deal with crime.

Players mental health means more that kicking a baw about.

Don’t know if it’s been said already, but see all this pish about cameras being switched off, more than half their team had their phones out on the pitch taking videos, yet they have no videos of the alleged tunnel incident ? Case dismissed your honour !!

8 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Don’t know if it’s been said already, but see all this pish about cameras being switched off, more than half their team had their phones out on the pitch taking videos, yet they have no videos of the alleged tunnel incident ? Case dismissed your honour !!

I would love it if Rangers show the camera footage and there is no violence. 

51 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Anyone speak Czech?

Seeing this on twitter, supposedly something to do with their keeper admitting what happened ?

Edit - update just seen this some sort of translation 🤷🏻‍♂️

8C484DD8-C0A8-48BD-910F-75435C3CE3F8.jpeg

It will be the latter. That's the story they are going with. No chance anyone in their team, including the black players that heard it first hand, will say any different. Absolute cunt of a club.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Scum of the earth.

I honestly fucking hate them. 

Players, fans and casuals being casually racist while their club tries to deny it and deflect attention on to us. 

Absolutely rancid and disgusting club.

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I’m going to be honest they’re, at the moment at least, my most hated club. They deserved to win last night, better team across the tie and all that, but they’re classless in victory and disgusting as well. From the fans right up to the boardroom they’re an abomination of a club. I don’t ever really watch other teams with interest but the next team to beat these cunts in Europe will have my thanks.

Exactly this 

7 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I’m going to be honest they’re, at the moment at least, my most hated club. They deserved to win last night, better team across the tie and all that, but they’re classless in victory and disgusting as well. From the fans right up to the boardroom they’re an abomination of a club. I don’t ever really watch other teams with interest but the next team to beat these cunts in Europe will have my thanks.

We're 38 hours away from playing our biggest rivals, should be riling ourselves up for that, yet still can't disagree with any of this. It's actually infuriating how vile they've acted since the incident. Every aspect of the club seems as poisonous as the other.