Second Slavia Statement

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

And still folk persist with the 'can't be proven' rubbish. Of course it can. There's loads of evidence. Don't let UEFA off the hook by suggesting there isn't.

Very simple question here for UEFA, with the world watching: is it ok to dish out racial abuse on a football pitch if you cover your mouth while you do it? Yes or no?

UEFA dragged themselves into action over one of their their own racist referees and only banned him for a few months - even though he was caught bang to rights.

I don't hold out much hope that Kamara will get the kind of justice he deserves.

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Very simple question here for UEFA, with the world watching: is it ok to dish out racial abuse on a football pitch if you cover your mouth while you do it? Yes or no?

It makes it very difficult to prove what was said, prick knew exactly what he was doing. FAREs silence on this is deafening.

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

This video is being retweeted around and their president apparently retweeted it aswell.

Their overall opinion is the guy is lovely and everyone likes him so it didn’t happen 

The video equivalent of saying “...I’ve got loads of black friends...”

Horrible scummy bastards. Surely if UEFA take the comments from both players and the reactions of all the bystanders into account it’s clear whose version of events is true? “You’re a fucking guy!” Aye nae bother mate.

They’re now up there with the taigs, I absolutely despise everything about this club and openly hope they get career ending injuries in every game. 

UEFA are an absolute disgrace tbh, the only thing that could make this situation better once they do fuck all is destroying them on the park in the CL qualifiers. 

3 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

The video equivalent of saying “...I’ve got loads of black friends...”

Horrible scummy bastards. Surely if UEFA take the comments from both players and the reactions of all the bystanders into account it’s clear whose version of events is true? “You’re a fucking guy!” Aye nae bother mate.

That video is clearly all staged for that purpose. Doesnt look sincere at all. Feel really sorry for the black players on that team having to work in that environment. Hopefully at some point one of their players comes out about it but doubt it would be until they have transferred well away.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Unfortunately this is spot on. The only thing that can probably be proven is Kamara’s punch after the match😩 uefa have a tough task here and when faced with adversity they tend to slither away and do nothing all round. That’s is what I expect as an outcome here. Nothing. 

What you on about 

17 hours ago, Willis said:

I can see something similar happening but to be as objective as I can its a pretty difficult one for UEFA to deal with

I think everyone who watched it, especially those who know what Kamara is like, know that something racist was said, but it will be very difficult for UEFA to prove that

And to be completely honest I think it would be a bad precedent to set by banning a player or a team over an accusation that can't be proven. 

Fingers crossed something comes out that can prove it. Or hopefully their players who heard it will do the right thing but I can't see that happening

Criminal law doesn't need something to be proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. No idea why people think football is held to a higher standard.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Criminal law doesn't need something to be proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. No idea why people think football is held to a higher standard.

A few years back the taigs had a player banned for a similar thing ,When it was one players word against another .

Something was happening in the tunnel. Goldson said the team waited for them outside the dressing room. The Slavia phone video shows them looking through the doors at something. The gaffer pretty much acknowledged something went on in his interview. 
Don’t believe for a second that Kamara smashed the guy and the video of him getting on the bus shows he was fine, but something went down. The UEFA reps will presumably have seen it all so it will come out eventually. 
Slavia management are utter wanks. The way they have handled this and tried to spin it has been shocking. Could easily have just said they take it very seriously, will cooperate in investigation (and take appropriate action if he’s found guilty) but for now their player is denying it. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Sure football isnt even beyond reasonable doubt like the law, sure they use balance of probabilities, like they did between tonev and logan

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

A few years back the taigs had a player banned for a similar thing ,When it was one players word against another .

24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Sure football isnt even beyond reasonable doubt like the law, sure they use balance of probabilities, like they did between tonev and logan

Tonev and Logan is the one that springs to mind. UEFA are judge, jury and executioner here. If/when they accept Kamara's version of what happened over the racists' then that's all they need to go on.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tonev and Logan is the one that springs to mind. UEFA are judge, jury and executioner here. If/when they accept Kamara's version of what happened over the racists' then that's all they need to go on.

Well he has probably picked the best lawyer in the country for dealing with this type of scenario .

19 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

This video is being retweeted around and their president apparently retweeted it aswell.

Their overall opinion is the guy is lovely and everyone likes him so it didn’t happen 

Looks a bit contrived and set up

25 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Well he has probably picked the best lawyer in the country for dealing with this type of scenario .

Definitely. I've been really impressed by the way the club have handled it, I've criticised certain folk in the past but they deserve plenty credit for how this has been dealt with.