Kamara Statement

JamieD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Slavia fans have unveiled a banner tonight. It’s on Twitter, find it if you want, but if UEFA don’t take action against these cretins then the clubs should take action. 

Wish I never looked, fuck me! 🤢

Disgusting.

7 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Slavia fans have unveiled a banner tonight. It’s on Twitter, find it if you want, but if UEFA don’t take action against these cretins then the clubs should take action. 

just seen this, utter scumbags man.

Just now, dbyst said:

just seen this, utter scumbags man.

They’re not racist though because the white in their badge stands for something or other and Kudela once cuddled a black man. Absolute scum, I don’t see how UEFA get past banning them and letting Arsenal through the next round on a bye - I’m sure they will though, spineless bastards.

100% behind Kamara.

24 hrs showing quite clearly Slavia Prague are utter scumbags.

They have accused Kamara of lying, tried to hurt his reputation and now lowlife fans coming out with that. 

Uefa claim they want to stamp out racism. Well get after them. 

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

disgusting, kick them out.

That is a new low. It says a lot about people and social media that people have the mentality to produce that without apparent fear and social media just allows it. Freedom of speech is not freedom of responsibility. This is plain wrong, criminally wrong. It’s been wrong for years and it is shameful. They cannot be allowed get away with this, but it goes far beyond that group. Things need to change everywhere. 

Archived