Kamara Statement

JamieD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should be kicked out because of the despicable actions of their player, and how they've handled it as a club.

However, although their fans clearly have racist cunts in amongst them I'd be a bit uneasy about the actions of fans outside of a stadium impacting what happens to a club.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

They should be kicked out because of the despicable actions of their player, and how they've handled it as a club.

However, although their fans clearly have racist cunts in amongst them I'd be a bit uneasy about the actions of fans outside of a stadium impacting what happens to a club.

Minority or majority, fuck it. That club clearly haven't learned and sent out the right messages. Their chairman is more than culpable of that with his retweets etc, the fucking rat. 

Wow, powerful words from the young man. And to think the player actually said more to him - "you know you are."

Absolutely disgusting.

The world is listening to you Glen. Make no mistake about that.

My heart bleeds for you.

13 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Weirdos. Imagine how their black players must feel seeing that. Terrible.

But couldn’t that be the “clever” thing here putting a sign up that looks like they’re calling him a racist name just to  unveil something like “Kamara- just a nincompoop” to try and show that people are jumping to conclusions without proof?

I know that Zungu said he heard this but I think without someone from the Prague te saying they heard everything is conjecture, unfortunately.

Edit: I’ve just seen the “uncensored” photo and it looks like it says what it first looked like.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Can't believe what I just heard with Michael Stewart btw. Absolutely fucking mental. Should find himself out of a job tonight.

Yip, I posted the link to that Sportsound show that another poster mentioned. That guys an arsehole that has previous with regards to morelos racist incident. 

Can’t imagine what he must be going through, specifically targeted for racial abuse by a fellow professional while trying to do his job and now he has these cunts trying to deny it happened and smear his reputation 

In a fair world the book would be thrown at Slavia for their disgraceful behaviour, the fact that their fans and players aren’t absolutely ashamed at this full thing shows you the level of people you’re dealing with. As for that banner, I have no words. 

2 minutes ago, BigDak said:

But couldn’t that be the “clever” thing here putting a sign up that looks like they’re calling him a racist name just to  unveil something like “Kamara- just a nincompoop” to try and show that people are jumping to conclusions without proof?

I know that Zungu said he heard this but I think without someone from the Prague te saying they heard everything is conjecture, unfortunately.

What? There’s plenty of pictures of the whole banner. And you think it’s conjecture?  Fuck you

4 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Edit: I’ve just seen the “uncensored” photo and it looks like it says what it first looked like.

Hot take.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Minority or majority, fuck it. That club clearly haven't learned and sent out the right messages. Their chairman is more than culpable of that with his retweets etc, the fucking rat. 

The club should be hammered based on their own response to this no doubt.

The fan thing is a nasty side issue for me rather than being a reason to ban them in of itself, i.e. if the club had admitted guilt, sacked the player, apologised to Glen etc. but their fans reacted with banners like this I don't think a club should be held to account for actions of so-called fans outside of a stadium setting.

Archived