Kamara Statement

JamieD

Absolutely devastated for Kamara. I honestly cannot believe some of this shit they're pulling since this happened. And the sheer volume of subhuman scum not only defending them but going out their way to be racist as well.

The sheer venom he said it to Kamara as well, I've no words.

If UEFA don't do fuck all here they make it clear you can say whatever to whoever so long as you cover your mouth and call them liars afterwards. Should be banned from UEFA comps for that banner alone. 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fair enough, sorry for picking you up wrong. Pretty wound up by the whole business tbh. Still think there’s enough evidence to do him for it though

I’ll apologies too, mate. I shouldn’t have called you a dick.

I think everything that went on last night has got most folk riled up.

Scum bags of the highest order. 

absolutely no getting away from it no matter how hard they try to deflect this. 

i hope Rangers go all the way if UEFA don't act accordingly. 

4 minutes ago, ayro said:

Any bear on Twitter should be hounding Michael Stewart for those comments tonight, tag Marvin Bartley who has been a pundit with him as he was out in support for Glen early doors.

What has that bastard says? 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s a strange listen. More or less the exact point of view that makes it hard for black players to come forward when racially abused. 

Of course. He works for the Club TV channel who still employ a racist. https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/07/leigh-griffiths-rudi-skacel-chant_n_5104338.html

Same club that deny that there racism towards Shay Logan or Alfie.

If a national broadcaster was truly a national broadcaster then Stewart's feet wouldn't touch the ground as he was removed from the building. The vile BBC is the Pacific Quay CSC though, so they are happy with it. 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s a strange listen. More or less the exact point of view that makes it hard for black players to come forward when racially abused. 

It's deplorable for any "pundit" in the 21st century to use this kind of language to describe a racist situation. What goes through his mind to think that what he said is perfectly fine to say on a national platform. 

Should be sacked immediately by all parties.

Just now, Fergie_6 said:

What has that bastard says? 

Some long winded, stuttering pish that basically amounts to the abused has to prove they were abused before he believes it.

Considering this hot topic and CSA scandals in football, that is as abhorrent as the racist cunts of Slavia.

Cannot believe he is not sacked tbh.

Just now, esquire8 said:

It's deplorable for any "pundit" in the 21st century to use this kind of language to describe a racist situation. What goes through his mind to think that what he said is perfectly fine to say on a national platform. 

Should be sacked immediately by all parties.

He obviously does it to seem interesting.

Think Martin O’Neill of all people actually said while doing punditry once there’s nothing he hates more than ex players who did nothing in their careers having mad opinions about things to get airtime. Stewart was standing there as he said it too :lol:

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Imagine Rashford or Sterling getting racially abused and a pundit going on 606 and saying where’s the evidence.

It simply wouldn’t happen.

On the money, look at any player in the EPL when there is abuse on social media where it rightly gets called out, then look at the sickening shit that Kamara & Roofe have received in the last 24 hours, out of order and we have dicks like Stewart giving it aye but...

Just now, ayro said:

On the money, look at any player in the EPL when there is abuse on social media where it rightly gets called out, then look at the sickening shit that Kamara & Roofe have received in the last 24 hours, out of order and we have dicks like Stewart giving it aye but...

It’s now the main headline on the bbc site:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

😂😂🤣

I wanted to give Tam a "like" because it was funny but I can't because I agree with you kind of...

You also have to understand everyone is really pissed at the moment an emotions are high.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aswell as having an opinion that makes it hard for black players to come forward when racially abused he also apparently has a similar opinion that would apply to rape victims 

396983F5-A418-47BD-8E34-B370B1A77303.jpeg

Michael Stewart is a disgusting prick

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wanted to give Tam a "like" because it was funny but I can't because I agree with you kind of...

You also have to understand everyone is really pissed at the moment an emotions are high.

I’m glad he took it as it was intended tbh, there’s folk on here that you try joke with and they just start arguing with you, then you wish you never bothered 

I've been reading from here, from twitter, from ff for a few hours now. I've been disgusted and sickened by those vile scum who portray themselves as a football club.

I'm also proud of our players who stood together last night and in particular Glen Kamara and Connor Goldson who's honest and sincere words in that press conference were powerful and a credit to the club and himself.

Feel for Glen Kamara and I back him 100%

I also commented last night of their No 4 Simon Deli who may have also heard the racist comments, I really hope this guy has the balls to come out and hopefully be the whistleblower.

5 minutes ago, ayro said:

And on the same page is Dario Gradi apologising for not recognising child abuse and yet Stewart wants proof, fucking sickening 

I’m convinced Stewart wants the attention of a Rangers fan setting about him so he can play the victim then try tarnish us as a whole support. He’s predictable and of he keeps on with his anyone but Rangers narrative then some fan will bite.

What the Slavia 'ultras' have done is hardly surprising, as much as the whole black life's matter stuff is pushed over here & in the bigger leagues, racist abuse is still common throughout Europe, especially in Eastern Europe towards blacks.

Even in the Serie A the fans of some clubs were doing it regularly & whilst they'd started to get called out before Covid, it wasn't as much as it would have been if it had happened in a Manchester Derby for example.

Whilst eradicating it from football is something that's been pushed recently, it'll never happen, it's a cultural thing, it's the way they've been brought up by their families, a deep seated hatred towards different races & sorting it has to start right at the very bottom. 

In this particular instance however Slavia as a football club will be punished very heavily I suspect given the world interest.

Archived