Kamara Statement

JamieD

Lets get this straight, that fuckpig intentionally said that. I feel sorry for his BAME teammates because they suffer it everyday at the training ground. No chance this is a one off. This is a daily insult (and worse) for his teammates, he believes his talent sets him above the rest of his teams peers, his club, and world opinion.

The man is an arsecunt. And a coward who hides behind covered mouths and definitely is scared of lip readers, however on the bright side he now knows he has a hearing problem.

He whispered a racist diatribe into a mans ear, that was heard by two others, one reacted with passion the other with “really now”. 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Sad thing is I’ll be very surprised if anythings done about this 

Unfortunately I can’t see it. When Lukaku was racially abused by their support UEFA apparently didn’t do anything as their representative at the game didn’t personally hear it 

2 minutes ago, ayro said:

Great post.

Gerrard made a point of speaking to Deli at the end of the game, you can clearly see in his reaction on the videos that he has heard something out of order, also when it all kicks off he makes no attempt to get involved / defend team mates.

He knows, just whether he stands up.

image.thumb.png.bb6c44908c9f9a9531d60ccd89585db9.png

He looks shocked.

Just now, Vision said:

He looks shocked.

That’s Sima, if you dig out the videos in the thread Deli is next to Zungu.

In fairness to Sima he is slow to get into the melee as well but that maybe due to being a kid.

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I need to presume most have now seen this:

I’m trying to avoid watching any clips back because it’s infuriating. Just watched that and fair play to goldson for chasing the guy down 😂 to be expected though 

as folk say about Kamara, he’s so laid back, he wouldn’t just react like that plus zungu backs up his claims straight away 

Just now, ayro said:

In fairness to Sima he is slow to get into the melee as well but that maybe due to being a kid.

He knows what was said. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s getting some sort of abuse from their fans with the sole purpose he remains silent. Abuse the won’t leave the Czech Republic until he leaves.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Unfortunately I can’t see it. When Lukaku was racially abused by their support UEFA apparently didn’t do anything as their representative at the game didn’t personally hear it 

I’ve got zero faith either. In normal circumstances you’d think there’s no way a governing body with a ‘zero tolerance’ approach to racism would let this slide. All they need to do is interview / take statements from the players and officials involved (and who were in close proximity) and then decide which version of events is the most plausible. 

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

He looks shocked.

Yip, he knows it. Like I've said previously, if he doesn't speak up then he's complicit then all the "taking the knee" etc is all lip service and a total fallacy. 

Any of his team mates that heard what was said could make a "major change" and I believe it would progress their careers rather than hinder. 

13 minutes ago, Polo said:

This is pretty binary - Kamara says he called him a monkey and the Slavia cunt says he called him a ‘guy’. The Slavia cunt was right up speaking in Kamara’s ear in an empty stadium with his hands cupped. There’s no room for confusion here about what Kamara heard versus what the guy said. That means one of them is lying... now, is it the placid guy with no history of bad blood with opposition players who’s standing there minding his own business who then decides to go mental and get the Slavia cunt in trouble for no reason? Or is it the guy who runs 40 yards to get involved in a confrontation, cups his mouth so he can’t be lip-read and then runs away?

Oh, and add in to the mix that another player standing there (Zungu) heard the same thing and reacted in the same way as Kamara. Did Zungu and Kamara decide to stitch up a Slavia player for racist abuse on a whim?

I’ve got zero faith in UEFA but surely even they can’t avoid doing something about this. 

This is the case, brilliantly put. Short of the racist sitting down with his lawyer and signing a confession,it's the best case they will get. Now UEFA either needs to act,or fuck off, handing over control to someone who really wants to clean up the sport.

58 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It'll come down to who the reliable witnesses are and I'm pretty sure it's not the guy who decided to make up that he said "you fucking guy" which isn't even fucking English 

Yeah this. Combined with the visuals of the whole thing... the cupping, his behaviour afterwards, the clearly instinctive reactions of our players, the clearly ridiculous narratives after the event, there would be plenty to prove a criminal case. No idea how folk feel that the case could be dismissed as conjecture. There's tonnes of hard evidence.

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

Yeah a know, if we could see a bigger picture Deli was shaking his head and mouthing something to the racist

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The whole ground were making ape grunts. It was impossible not to hear, The world has changed drastically since 2019 (Lukaku.)  UEFA simply have to act on this. They can't sweep it away.

When all decent people are showing solidarity to Glen and condemnation to the racist, that tit Stewart effectively sides with the racist, saying once again ‘where is the evidence?’. What a despicable scrote that man is. It’s obvious what happened in the incident and the bbc needs to be inundated with complaints about Stewart.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Arsenal fan groups seething with that racist mob.

This is why I wanted they cunts to draw Arsenal. Remember, Kamara played for them as a youth. It could be the backing from a more powerful force/league that makes them take notice. 

15 minutes ago, ayro said:

Great post.

Gerrard made a point of speaking to Deli at the end of the game, you can clearly see in his reaction on the videos that he has heard something out of order, also when it all kicks off he makes no attempt to get involved / defend team mates.

He knows, just whether he stands up.

Absolute coward if he doesn’t, as a fellow black player, he should have more reason than most, probs wait until his loan ends then get the truth from him, when it’s over with and his conscience is clear.

Archived