Kamara Statement

JamieD

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm literally shaking after seeing that banner. If only you knew what I do for a living..... (don't ask)

Make Hillman Imps?

Make Banners?

Hit Man?

Elvis impersonator?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Vision said:

Yeah a know, if we could see a bigger picture Deli was shaking his head and mouthing something to the racist

There is a better video from a different angle somewhere in here or on Twitter 👍🏻

43 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Transcript of what Stewart said.

IMG_20210319_230446.jpg

IMG_20210319_230448.jpg

IMG_20210319_230452.jpg

Usual with him. Tries to be all smart and considered but can't pull it off because he isn't actually very smart so ends up looking stupid instead.

21 minutes ago, Polo said:

This is pretty binary - Kamara says he called him a monkey and the Slavia cunt says he called him a ‘guy’. The Slavia cunt was right up speaking in Kamara’s ear in an empty stadium with his hands cupped. There’s no room for confusion here about what Kamara heard versus what the guy said. That means one of them is lying... now, is it the placid guy with no history of bad blood with opposition players who’s standing there minding his own business who then decides to go mental and get the Slavia cunt in trouble for no reason? Or is it the guy who runs 40 yards to get involved in a confrontation, cups his mouth so he can’t be lip-read and then runs away?

Oh, and add in to the mix that another player standing there (Zungu) heard the same thing and reacted in the same way as Kamara. Did Zungu and Kamara decide to stitch up a Slavia player for racist abuse on a whim?

I’ve got zero faith in UEFA but surely even they can’t avoid doing something about this. 

As verbals go, “You fucking guy” is weaker than a weak thing being weak at the college of weak. Lost in translation differences aside it becomes at the very least “You fucking gay” which is just as unacceptable as what was said. Their doubling down on statements clearly shows they are fully aware of his draconian attitudes and are fighting for survival.

4 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Absolute coward if he doesn’t, as a fellow black player, he should have more reason than most, probs wait until his loan ends then get the truth from him, when it’s over with and his conscience is clear.

I think that’s what might eventually happen if uefa sweep it but GK and Zungu could file a police report and the guy could be questioned once he steps back into the uk to play Arsenal 

3 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Arsenal players with T-shirt’s with Glen Kamaras face on them during the warm and under the tops be class and a likely possibility.

Hope Arsenal absolutely scud them. 

Just now, Vision said:

This is slightly better

Yeah that’s the one, you can see him turning to Sima just as Kamara goes for him and then he looks as if he is saying something as it all kicks off, add in the fact they two are the closest to the incident and don’t steam in with the rest.

Doesn't need Columbo to realise “the fucking guy” statement is pish and the cunt is a liar as well as a coward and a racist.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I think that’s what might eventually happen if uefa sweep it but GK and Zungu could file a police report and the guy could be questioned once he steps back into the uk to play Arsenal 

Hopefully do everything they can and think they will after Gerrard and Kamaras words.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'll tell you what, looking at that footage again, big Simpson looks like a handful. He was ready to go.

He was holding Goldson 

Just now, Fergie_6 said:

Hopefully do everything they can and think they will after Gerrard and Kamaras words.

We might not hear from uefa for a while so should ourvplayers refuse to take the knee until uefa take action? This could be an even bigger message re racism if other clubs do the same 

11 minutes ago, Vision said:

This is slightly better

Actually like Barisic reaction in this. Not trying to hold Goldson back but going fwd towards their players. I know Simpson and Wright were trying to diffuse, but should just have let Goldson spark the cunt out or done it for him! 

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Think in the heat of the moment GK didn't do that, but if UEFA don't act then I would go down that route. Does the racist prick not need to come here on June 14th to play Scotland? Sure he's still an international for Czech. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Actually like Barisic reaction in this. Not trying to hold Goldson back but going fwd towards their players. I know Simpson and Wright were trying to diffuse, but should just have let Goldson spark the cunt out or done it for him! 

If Goldson had done that, that would have become the story.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I’ll put my hands up and say I have been firmly in the All Lives Matter camp but this has truly opened my eyes. Nobody should face that kind of discrimination and abuse just because of the colour of their skin. This has made me more aware and has made me look at the bigger picture that of course all lives matter but all lives don’t have to go through what black lives do. I don’t have to worry about going outside and being racially abused and no one should have to worry about that but unfortunately black people do and, not that it was ever acceptable, in this day and age it is truly despicable. I have never been racist and I don’t look at people in colour. Colour genuinely matters not a jot to me but I think that’s why I have been blinkered. 

A lot of us have been  ambivalent to this sort of thing.

Growing up in Scotland many of us wouldn't have seen or spoken to a black person until our teens or later, school visits to Blantyre & the like were all we knew. Football is an educator in that we are all players & just the same.

13 minutes ago, Vision said:

Will he be able to hold Katic back when he gets back :lol:

Just as well Katic wasn’t there :lol: 

Be like a scene from The Walking Dead with heads exploding all over the shop.

6 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Think in the heat of the moment GK didn't do that, but if UEFA don't act then I would go down that route. Does the racist prick not need to come here on June 14th to play Scotland? Sure he's still an international for Czech. 

He played at Hampden but not featured since then 

B8B3870D-B331-43D9-B38E-97B700A98DBF.jpeg

Archived