Kamara Statement

JamieD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Polo said:

I’ve got zero faith either. In normal circumstances you’d think there’s no way a governing body with a ‘zero tolerance’ approach to racism would let this slide. All they need to do is interview / take statements from the players and officials involved (and who were in close proximity) and then decide which version of events is the most plausible. 

If this had happened to Marcus Rashford yesterday it would be wall to wall in the British papers and on TV. But because it’s Our Glenn Kamara well then it’s Rangers so then fuck it they can’t be arsed.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

If this had happened to Marcus Rashford yesterday it would be wall to wall in the British papers and on TV. But because it’s Our Glenn Kamara well then it’s Rangers so then fuck it they can’t be arsed.

This is why we should be applying all the pressure we can, especially now they've drawn Arsenal. Someone has to set a precedent that it's unacceptable, why not us? 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

It's on TV.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

It is pretty much everywhere. Not headlining for the general news but in the sports websites it's the main topic. Beginning to get major traction since Kamara released that statement.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What is this meant to be showing or not showing? All I can see is that it shows they were locked out. 

I think it's the fact their player got "assaulted" in the tunnel, but they're all having a laugh and a joke! (in the tunnel) 

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

This is why we should be applying all the pressure we can, especially now they've drawn Arsenal. Someone has to set a precedent that it's unacceptable, why not us? 

Slavia will kick the shit out of Arsenal in London and take every opportunity to waste time the way they did against us. Let’s see if the ref indulges them the way ours did when are playing Arsenal in London,

Just now, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Slavia will kick the shit out of Arsenal in London and take every opportunity to waste time the way they did against us. Let’s see if the ref indulges them the way ours did when are playing Arsenal in London,

That's really not my point. But yeah, obviously I hope Arsenal fuck them. 

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I think it's the fact their player got "assaulted" in the tunnel, but they're all having a laugh and a joke! 

I’m not sure of the chronology of the alleged “beaten into blood” incident. 🤣

However all this shows is they were in good spirits at the point Gerrard is talking to their coaches, and for whatever reason they can’t go up the tunnel.

I’m obviously not siding with them, just attempting to understand what this is meant to show. 👍

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It is pretty much everywhere. Not headlining for the general news but in the sports websites it's the main topic. Beginning to get major traction since Kamara released that statement.

I’m not in the UK so I only read a few media websites which are not giving this the attention they would give to an English player.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I’m not sure of the alleged chronology of the “beaten into blood” incident. 🤣

However all this shows is they were in good spirits at the point Gerrard is talking to their coaches.

Yeah, I know it's not chronologically on point, but if their player had been assaulted, why would they be standing laughing and joking. That also goes against their bullshit claim IMO. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Yeah, I know it's not chronologically on point, but if their player had been assaulted, why would they be standing laughing and joking. That also goes against their bullshit claim IMO. 

It was taken before any incident?

I’m in no way trying to defend them, please understand, but without a timeline of supposed events that video shows nothing other than they are in the tunnel and in good spirits.

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m in no way trying to defend them, please understand, but without a timeline of supposed events that video shows nothing other than they are in the tunnel and in good spirits.

The players had already went down the tunnel. Stevie G, Michael Beale(I think) Douglas Park, their manager and Ass. Manager came back out to discuss the incident with UEFA officials present. 

The aforementioned walk down the tunnel and they cunts are having a laugh and a joke. That's the "rough" timeline. 

48 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He was holding Goldson 

We might not hear from uefa for a while so should ourvplayers refuse to take the knee until uefa take action? This could be an even bigger message re racism if other clubs do the same 

A don’t think that would be the right idea, a don’t agree with it being brought in, in the first place but seeing players stop doing it because they were victim of racism would defeat the purpose for me, a think the reaction will be the opposite way tbh.

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The players had already went down the tunnel. Stevie G, Douglas Park, their manager and Ass. Manager came back out to discuss the incident with UEFA officials present. 

The aforementioned walk down the tunnel and they cunts are having a laugh and a joke. That's the "rough" timeline. 

Coopz, all I’m trying to understand is at which point Slavia are claiming that Kamara turned into Rambo and beat him up.

If it is meant to be when all the players were going up the tunnel at the end of the match the fair-dos the video is completely inconsistent. 👍

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Fucking excellent! Where did he say that?

Was part of an interview on SSN, said he was proud of every single team mate, and for every member off staff,  chairman, manager etc for not trying to usher them away.

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Playing devil’s advocate here say it was before the incident, Kamara would have had to more than likely go through the full team to get to the racist, while avoiding the cctv 🙈

2 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

A don’t think that would be the right idea, a don’t agree with it being brought in, in the first place but seeing players stop doing it because they were victim of racism would defeat the purpose for me, a think the reaction will be the opposite way tbh.

If UEFA don't act appropriately then I believe our players should stop taking the knee, as its only a "token" gesture as Connor Goldson alluded to. Same as their "show racism the red card" pish that they pedal to make it look like they are doing something about it. 

Wee pishy fines and closed door games (before covid) isn't a deterrent anymore. Expulsion from European competitions is, and that rancid club and chairman deserve everything that comes their way. Fucking rats from top to bottom! 

Archived