Well done FARE tbf

KeyserSoze

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why any player of colour would actually play for that team knowing that stance from fans, is unbelievable.  

You have to feel sympathy for the black players they do have. Clearly they are in a position they don’t feel at all comfortable speaking out 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You have to feel sympathy for the black players they do have. Clearly they are in a position they don’t feel at all comfortable speaking out 

Sima looked like he couldn’t quite believe what his teammate had just said. I’d imagine their black players would also be disgusted by the club statement they released and seriously be considering moves elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, CXB said:

That banner along with their clubs statements and the involvement of Fare all should combine to get some sort  of action taken against them. 

wont hold my breath this is uefa we are talking about who have done little or nothing for years  wait and see rangers will get fined for the tunnel incident  and the guy will get a 3 match ban  then move on till the next time

59 minutes ago, qwerty said:

I hope UEFA boot these Bile spreading mutant straight in the baws, disgusting behaviour.

They are Animals!

Animals tend to be peaceful sentient creatures . These cunts are scum not animals 

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

I hope UEFA boot these Bile spreading mutant straight in the baws, disgusting behaviour.

They are Animals!

Just now, Goofy The Scot said:

A Czech friend of mine sent me this message earlier:

65x4jvd.png

Clearly taken out of context as Roofe was laughing at the fact he was red-carded when he felt, in the moment, he shouldn't have been.

The usual screenshots being terrible at telling a story thing.

32 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Maybe I'm naive but I never thought of the Czech Republic as a hotbed of racism. 

Despite BLM and extreme left scum claiming the UKis a racist country in truth we are the most tolerant nation in Europe. I’m not in the least surprised by SPs fans reaction, most European countries are still living in the 1970s when it comes to attitudes to ethnicity/race.

Archived