Well done FARE tbf

KeyserSoze

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, psb07158 said:

You want us to sign racist scum?

I’d sign Deli in a heartbeat. Prague is obviously a difficult place to be a black footballer. Who wants to play for a team whose fans think the correct response to this incident is to hoist a banner saying Kamara is just a n%##er.  If we ever draw these cunts again it will be carnage on and off the pitch.

48 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Maybe I'm naive but I never thought of the Czech Republic as a hotbed of racism. 

Sadly many Eastern European countries are notorious for their racism.  I’ve witnessed it both in Prague and several places in Poland - actually, in Poland I would say it is worse.  I remember being on a stag weekend in Wroclaw and it was a Sunday morning about 11.30am, the area was very quiet.  A black person stepped out of a taxi with a trolley case and within a minute two separate males shouted something at him - he was oblivious to what they were saying to him but guy at the cafe said to me they were shouting nasty things at him because of his colour :-(

Just now, southcoastbear said:

Absolutely FA from the SFA or the PFA supporting our player and I'm no even disappointed, only to be expected really.

If it was one of that lot at the BJK Camp they would be all over it like a pissed up mhank on a kebab outside a strip joint.

Where’s the statement from Uefa too, the silence is fucking deafening? 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You have to feel sympathy for the black players they do have. Clearly they are in a position they don’t feel at all comfortable speaking out 

You get that feeling don’t you. The video they put up of him hugging the black players and using Bah the RB to claim he was beaten up and our fans stormed the stadium shows these shower of bastards up for what they are. They’re actively using their black players to create a false narrative, really is incredible when you see what they’ve done over the past 2 days

31 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Maybe I'm naive but I never thought of the Czech Republic as a hotbed of racism. 

Can't speak so much for there although I would say that the mentality of both countries are quite similar. The actual amount of foreigners here is tiny and non caucasian people are extremely rare to the point that I can actually go months here without seeing someone of colour. The fact that I rarely go to a city would be a factor but it is still pretty strange when you think about it. Slovakians at least keep themselves at a distance from people that they don't know well and are less open than people in the UK and other countries. The only thing approaching racism that I have seen here would be towards gypsies which to be honest are on a different level here and towards the ethnic Hungarians which to be honest is more political. 

The system as such is definitely not foreigner friendly something that has been exposed during the Corona virus as they realise that they have been having difficulty communicating the latest measures ect. Personally I've seen far more racism in the likes of the UK and Holland than here.

20 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

@bigblueyonder what's the chat out there about the whole situation?

@Darth Bear also curious to know how the Slovakian media has reported this (if at all) 

I get the feeling that football fans here are not well thought of and that they tend to have more anti social outlooks. That said football is nowhere near as popular here as it is in other countries. I will try and find out more when I see the father in law as he will know more than her indoors 👍

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Can't speak so much for there although I would say that the mentality of both countries are quite similar. The actual amount of foreigners here is tiny and non caucasian people are extremely rare to the point that I can actually go months here without seeing someone of colour. The fact that I rarely go to a city would be a factor but it is still pretty strange when you think about it. Slovakians at least keep themselves at a distance from people that they don't know well and are less open than people in the UK and other countries. The only thing approaching racism that I have seen here would be towards gypsies which to be honest are on a different level here and towards the ethnic Hungarians which to be honest is more political. 

The system as such is definitely not foreigner friendly something that has been exposed during the Corona virus as they realise that they have been having difficulty communicating the latest measures ect. Personally I've seen far more racism in the likes of the UK and Holland than here.

I get the feeling that football fans here are not well thought of and that they tend to have more anti social outlooks. That said football is nowhere near as popular here as it is in other countries. I will try and find out more when I see the father in law as he will know more than her indoors 👍

I know there is a lot of extreme racism in the Balkan countries, but I just never thought the same was true of the Czech Republic. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

I know there is a lot of extreme racism in the Balkan countries, but I just never thought the same was true of the Czech Republic. 

Completely different sort of people tbh.

I have to say that I was surprised by their fans reaction which is every bit as disgusting as what happened on the pitch.

19 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’d sign Deli in a heartbeat. Prague is obviously a difficult place to be a black footballer. Who wants to play for a team whose fans think the correct response to this incident is to hoist a banner saying Kamara is just a n%##er.  If we ever draw these cunts again it will be carnage on and off the pitch.

I don't think that some of these countries realise just how dangerous Glasgow can be to people looking for trouble nevermind stoking the flames. Any future fixture would be better without away fans because you can guarantee that there will be trouble and they will get one hell of a shock.

53 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Despite BLM and extreme left scum claiming the UKis a racist country in truth we are the most tolerant nation in Europe. I’m not in the least surprised by SPs fans reaction, most European countries are still living in the 1970s when it comes to attitudes to ethnicity/race.

When you see Clips of whole sections of crowds in Italy , Spain or Eastern Europe doing monkey chants and whatever I just can’t imagine that happening at all in modern day British football . 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You have to feel sympathy for the black players they do have. Clearly they are in a position they don’t feel at all comfortable speaking out 

Whether their black players had an inkling to support their team mate, these fans leave them in no doubt whatsoever as to what they think of them.  If i was black and played for them, I’d have something to say, and would even consider my position.  I assume the club has come out and condemned these actions on behalf of their own black players? 

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Whether their black players had an inkling to support their team mate, these fans leave them in no doubt whatsoever as to what they think of them.  If i was black and played for them, I’d have something to say, and would even consider my position.  I assume the club has come out and condemned these actions on behalf of their own black players? 

Will probably come out with a statement about how the communists did wrong while they were in power. 

To be honest I think that deflection might be a bit of a cultural trait. 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

You're naive mate, Eastern Europe is noted for racism.

Technically not eastern Europe though. Well no more so than Austria or Germany who they share borders with. 

Then again they get offended by being referred to as eastern European because they see themselves as culturally different so eastern European it is 😂

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

@bigblueyonder what's the chat out there about the whole situation?

@Darth Bear also curious to know how the Slovakian media has reported this (if at all) 

They seem to be defending it by saying racism isn't as important as the physical violence the Slavia players received. Out of context face kicks don't really help our case. As someone else mentioned attitudes to race are about 40 years behind.  

1 hour ago, Goofy The Scot said:

See some of the replies to Glen's tweet from these Czech pricks, absolute fucking disgrace, just shows the overall mindset of those neanderthals.

Thing is mate a monkey is a step up on the evolution chain from those pond scum.

2 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

They seem to be defending it by saying racism isn't as important as the physical violence the Slavia players received. Out of context face kicks don't really help our case. As someone else mentioned attitudes to race are about 40 years behind.  

Honestly canny believe they’re going with us being a dirty team :lol: 

Contrary to what the Scottish media might think and say we have a very progressive record regarding players from a non white background 

We were the first club to bring a high profile black player into the Scottish league and many will recall the racist abuse which was directed towards him by other clubs fans including the mhanky mob

7 minutes ago, 285miles said:

Contrary to what the Scottish media might think and say we have a very progressive record regarding players from a non white background 

We were the first club to bring a high profile black player into the Scottish league and many will recall the racist abuse which was directed towards him by other clubs fans including the mhanky mob

It goes even further back than that. We had signed Walter Tull but, unfortunately, he was killed in France before he could play for us.

1 hour ago, Monkey Butler said:

Pretty sure there were England players subjected to monkey chants when they played the Czechs in Prague a few years back

54 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

When you see Clips of whole sections of crowds in Italy , Spain or Eastern Europe doing monkey chants and whatever I just can’t imagine that happening at all in modern day British football . 

Died out in the late 70s. 

25 minutes ago, 285miles said:

We signed Walter Tull during WW1 sadly he was killed in the conflict and never got to pull on the Royal Blue.

Edit: already been mentioned.

Archived