Well done FARE tbf

KeyserSoze

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Where’s the statement from Uefa too, the silence is fucking deafening? 

I do think that UEFA will do anything apart from a token fine or a token stand closure when fans are restricted anyway.They will not take this as seriously as improper stewarding in an empty stadium for example. Unfortunately I think we will be the club who get the greater punishment as usual. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly canny believe they’re going with us being a dirty team :lol: 

In the end, after one of many unsportsmanlike foul by the home team, Slavia's 33-year-old stopper came to Kamar and whispered something to the visiting player with his mouth covered.

They really are. :lol:

39 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Found this belter

If the players of the Scottish club honestly accepted Slavia's sporting superiority, there would be no fuss about the insult uttered by Ondřej Kúdela

It’s laughable the amount of deflection. If you read back through this forum there is a clear acknowledgement that they are probably the best side we’ve faced this season and beating them would be a challenge. Gerrard himself clearly stated in spite of everything that happened that we were beaten by a better side. Regardless, even if Gerrard said nothing, this clearly doesn’t excuse racism. They totally have their head in the sand to the problem. Possibly scared as a club to take in their clearly racist fan base (from what we’ve seen). I presume there is little issue made of it locally so they are hoping if they deflect enough UEFA will be the ones required to show their mettle and deal with it. They are counting on the fact this might not happen. 

6 hours ago, Almacger said:

Sadly many Eastern European countries are notorious for their racism.  I’ve witnessed it both in Prague and several places in Poland - actually, in Poland I would say it is worse.  I remember being on a stag weekend in Wroclaw and it was a Sunday morning about 11.30am, the area was very quiet.  A black person stepped out of a taxi with a trolley case and within a minute two separate males shouted something at him - he was oblivious to what they were saying to him but guy at the cafe said to me they were shouting nasty things at him because of his colour :-(

I worked with a pole who lived in the Scotland for 12years, he said when he left Poland there was practically no ppl of colour in the whole country, he said whenever a black/Asian person was seen everybody would stare, almost in amazement at what they were seeing, he had a wee apprentice who had been in Scotland for a couple of years an he said to him, do you ever remember seeing black/Asian ppl when you lived in Poland and he said he’d maybe see a couple a year

they aren’t living amongst them or becoming more tolerant of ethnic minorities that’s probably why they are so blatantly racist and don’t care about how they come across, they get no criticism for it from their own ppl, parts of Russia are the same

6 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I don't think that some of these countries realise just how dangerous Glasgow can be to people looking for trouble nevermind stoking the flames. Any future fixture would be better without away fans because you can guarantee that there will be trouble and they will get one hell of a shock.

True mate, the Croatian boys made the same mistake when they where sent by their Fenian mates up the paisley road west looking for trouble 

4 hours ago, bigblueyonder said:

In the end, after one of many unsportsmanlike foul by the home team, Slavia's 33-year-old stopper came to Kamar and whispered something to the visiting player with his mouth covered.

They really are. :lol:

The "foul" that led to the incident wasn't even a foul and their guy then rolled around on the ground pretending he was seriously hurt

55 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

True mate, the Croatian boys made the same mistake when they where sent by their Fenian mates up the paisley road west looking for trouble 

Only place I know of where terrorists get the shit kicked out of them as they lie burning on the ground.

At some point in the future they will realise that they have made an implacable enemy that will never forget.

Never used to use twitter, I'm really against social media platforms but recently been on twitter more, basically because of lockdown and getting to laugh at a lot of videos of the scum.

I need to come off it again, it's really a cesspool of shite and twitter does nothing about it. I can't believe the amount of czechs posting comments with bananas and monkey emojis. It's depressing to see what humans are like whilst they have the safety blanket of no recourse.

On Friday I reported a tweet from another inbred calling our team monkeys. It's still sitting there.

It really is a lot of tokenism UEFA spout and as far as these social media platforms go, they should be shut down. It's not freedom of speech, it's freedom for neanderthals to pour their unintelligent bile out onto the internet anonymously.

9 hours ago, JWAC said:

Never used to use twitter, I'm really against social media platforms but recently been on twitter more, basically because of lockdown and getting to laugh at a lot of videos of the scum.

I need to come off it again, it's really a cesspool of shite and twitter does nothing about it. I can't believe the amount of czechs posting comments with bananas and monkey emojis. It's depressing to see what humans are like whilst they have the safety blanket of no recourse.

On Friday I reported a tweet from another inbred calling our team monkeys. It's still sitting there.

It really is a lot of tokenism UEFA spout and as far as these social media platforms go, they should be shut down. It's not freedom of speech, it's freedom for neanderthals to pour their unintelligent bile out onto the internet anonymously.

I had to leave Twitter. It is a horrible platform for the dregs of society. It actually started to really affect my psychology. 

This forum is now my only guilty pleasure. And I’ll be honest I am trying to avoid these topics as well because I know it will just anger me. People can be such horrible creatures and anonymity brings out the worst. I long for the old days of talking shit in the pub with your mates. 

might be old age but I do fear for the next generation in a world of anonymous online platforms. There is no path to harmony. 

Archived