Kick Slavia out and put Arsenal into semis - Kris Boyd

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

It's not justice ffs. Kudela and Slavia getting hammered is justice.

I wouldn't take it and I don't think the majority would.

That Kudela should be banned from football for life and Slavia should be out, I just happen to think we should benefit, alot of the support will have your take on it but I think the majority would accept getting through to the next round.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Most Rangers supporters don't want to progress like that )me included)but I will say, we were not beat over the two legs the way some say. Roofe doesn't get sent off and we take that to ET. I'm sure of it

We never looked like scoring at all tbf.

Most Rangers supporters don't want to progress like that )me included)but I will say, we were not beat over the two legs the way some say. Roofe doesn't get sent off and we take that to ET. I'm sure of it

I think so as well but he did get sent off for a stonewall offence and that’s that as far as the football is concerned 

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

That Kudela should be banned from football for life and Slavia should be out, I just happen to think we should benefit, alot of the support will have your take on it but I think the majority would accept getting through to the next round.

'we should benefit'

Fucking embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

It is. Looking at this from an opportunistic point of view is imo pathetic and embarrassing.

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest mate, I want my team to 'benefit' anytime there might be opportunity to do so, you'll really be hoping we don't get reinstated now eh" would be a laugh though seeing your reaction if that did happen, what would you do? Just not watch the next round 🤣 it won't though so you'll be fine.

If they get kicked out it’s quite right Arsenal go through. We were beaten by a better team, don’t deserve to be in the next round. To try to use this to progress in the competition is taig like, our focus should be on those bastards getting punished.

9 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest mate, I want my team to 'benefit' anytime there might be opportunity to do so, you'll really be hoping we don't get reinstated now eh" would be a laugh though seeing your reaction if that did happen, what would you do? Just not watch the next round 🤣 it won't though so you'll be fine.

Benefitting off the back of your player being racially abused, away an chase yourself 

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We never looked like scoring at all tbf.

Probably the worst two games we played all year and Slavia are partially the reason for that but they hardly threatened either. The stars weren't aligned for us but I refuse to believe they were that much better.

In saying that, I would have been happy drawing Arsenal. Slavia could win that if they are not rightfully scudded out of the competition.

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Benefitting off the back of your player being racially abused, away an chase yourself 

What does that actually mean? Benefitting off our player being racially abused, you say that as if it is some sort of crime on our part, it was the Slavia player who's caused this, fuck them they deserve nothing and chase yourself is my patter get your own 🤡

30 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

There’s no sporting advantage to be gained. They beat us fair and square, we’re out. If they get put out for being scumbags then their next opponents should benefit, not us. We were already out when he said it ffs

Probably the worst two games we played all year and Slavia are partially the reason for that but they hardly threatened either. The stars weren't aligned for us but I refuse to believe they were that much better.

In saying that, I would have been happy drawing Arsenal. Slavia could win that if they are not rightfully scudded out of the competition.

I don't disagree tbh, some things could've been done differently, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

There’s no sporting advantage to be gained. They beat us fair and square, we’re out. If they get put out for being scumbags then their next opponents should benefit, not us. We were already out when he said it ffs

I don't think we will be put through at all, but I'd take it no problem, just some on here think I've committed some sort of war crime for having that view 😂

What does that actually mean? Benefitting off our player being racially abused, you say that as if it is some sort of crime on our part, it was the Slavia player who's caused this, fuck them they deserve nothing and chase yourself is my patter get your own 🤡

You’ve already said throughout this thread we should benefit, benefit from what? Our player being racially abused? 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve already said throughout this thread we should benefit, benefit from what? Our player being racially abused? 

The tie should be given to us because one of their players racially abused one of ours on the field of play, it's as simple as that but we know that's not going to happen but it should imo, that in my mind would be a fitting and just punishment for those arseholes and send out a real message for once.

Arsenal should go through and Slavia kicked out.

The past few days have shown it's not just about an individual, but a whole organisation from fans to players to social media to press and everyone else associated with them. There is an acceptance of racism. If we truly want to kick racism out then we need to start by kicking the racists out and this organisation seems like one of the biggest culprits.

As for us getting back in, for me it's a no. Fuck that noise. If that were to happen then our fight will be viewed as nothing but sour grapes and desperation in defeat. It defeats the purpose.

Our manager has said "this is bigger than football" and it is. We are a club who are desperately trying to change and banish any form of discrimination. Everybody, Anybody. We might no be perfect and we might have a lot of background noise but by fuck are we doing more than anyone in the game to try and eradicate the noise.

The tie should be given to us because one of their players racially abused one of ours on the field of play, it's as simple as that but we know that's not going to happen but it should imo, that in my mind would be a fitting and just punishment for those arseholes and send out a real message for once.

Thats no a punishment for them but. That then becomes a prize for us. We are rewarded with something. And for what? For a player being belittled into tears?

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Thats no a punishment for them but. That then becomes a prize for us. We are rewarded with something. And for what? For a player being belittled into tears?

It's some recompense for the team in my book, obviously nothing can make up for what Glen had to go through the other night, we all wish it never happened but it did.

So you want us to benefit as a result of what’s happened, i said this to you two seconds ago and you apparently had no idea what I was on about, thanks for clearing that up.

punishment for them is booting them out and putting arsenal through and banning the player for a substantial amount of time. we were pish and lost over 2 games, it’s done now and we’re out. 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

So you want us to benefit as a result of what’s happened, i said this to you two seconds ago and you apparently had no idea what I was on about, thanks for clearing that up.

punishment for them is booting them out and putting arsenal through and banning the player for a substantial amount of time. we were pish and lost over 2 games, it’s done now and we’re out. 

Look like spurs are going to take their place, they were papped out, any thoughts on this?

Archived