Kick Slavia out and put Arsenal into semis - Kris Boyd

.Williamson.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Look like spurs are going to take their place, they were papped out, any thoughts on this?

Looks like they’re going through how? Because you’ve read it on a suspect Twitter page? 
It would also be a load of shit, if you’re out then you’re out 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate are you a wee guy? It just comes across that your only interest in this whole debacle is "what can I/we get out of this?" It's embarrassing.

I'm no a wee guy lol just think we should get through if they are getting put out, I know we lost but I don't see the uproar in maybe getting back in through no fault of our own, that's my opinion most of you disagree.

Just now, superallysbears said:

I'm no a wee guy lol just think we should get through if they are getting put out, I know we lost but I don't see the uproar in maybe getting back in through no fault of our own, that's my opinion most of you disagree.

Fair play man. It's a fucking awful opinion, one which I hate being assosiated with my club....But that's just my opinion.

This has never been about gaining anything other than awareness and showing solidarity towards one of our own. This demand that somehow we deserve to be back on the competition just belittles that.

I see it being player ban for 5 matches, club fined and told to say more about their disgust at racism then all forgotten about and UEFA move on.

UEFA won't want this dragged out and will advise those cunts to accept it and leave us with nothing, not even an apology from the racist or the club.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I see it being player ban for 5 matches, club fined and told to say more about their disgust at racism then all forgotten about and UEFA move on.

UEFA won't want this dragged out and will advise those cunts to accept it and leave us with nothing, not even an apology from the racist or the club.

Few years ago I would agree with this

These days I wouldn't be surprised to see Slavia booted/banned from next year if found guilty

As a side note, in no way should we be put back in, Arsenal go to the semis as a bye

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fair play man. It's a fucking awful opinion, one which I hate being assosiated with my club....But that's just my opinion.

This has never been about gaining anything other than awareness and showing solidarity towards one of our own. This demand that somehow we deserve to be back on the competition just belittles that.

I don't think it does belittle anything, ok fine give spurs or whoever the place, my point is they racially abused our player so should lose the tie meaning we go through, i will leave it that.

34 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

could be made up bullshit, dot know if posted

Hahaha. That is utter bullshit.

*If* they wanted to replace Slavia it would be with us, surely, not a random team.

Kris Boyd is right, of course, Arsenal should be given a bye. if UEFA were to reinstate us I fully expect to see our fans demonstrating outside Ibrox with placards saying “We don’t want to play this game” 🤪😂

Fully agree with boyd. I want to see them kicked out this competition as it would be the strongest message against racism.

Fines and player suspensions don't work. I can see uefa but going down this route. kudela suspended and slavia Prague hit with a fine. 

UEFA won't remove slavia from the competition. The only thing you may see is some fines and the suspention for the player if the abuse can be proven. If that idiot spoke loud enough to be heard by the ref or picked up by some mic (maybe even the ref's mic) UEFA will take action. If not they can do nothing as the racial insult can't be proven. 

Furthermore i'm afraid that things could go bad for Kamara if those things they say happened after the game. 

I think that Karma will resolve this situation. That motherfucker has a lot of black teammates that will look different at him for sure. Also a club as important as Slavia will for sure try in the long term to get rid of a liability such as that idiot.

If Slavia had sacked the player and condemned his actions then maybe a fine for the club and a long term ban for the player would suffice. 

But they have defended the player and engaged in all sorts of deflection, so they're as guilty as the player himself.

Throw them out of the competition and ban them from next years too. 

I would go as far as not only kick them out of this years comp, but ban all Czech teams from European football next season. 

All English football clubs were banned from playing European football for 10 year (reduced to 6) in 1985 by UEFA due to one club (Liverpool) 

now, no one died here and I’m not comparing the two, but there is an obvious problem with racism in Czech if the players on the pitch are the ones dishing out the racism.

They are living in the dark ages, they need draconian punishment.

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Benefitting off the back of your player being racially abused, away an chase yourself 

Can't believe what I'm reading here

Since when did our morals stoop to pape level?

We were beaten fair and square....the fact the team and a certain individual are scum is an issue for the authorities to deal with

27 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Can't believe what I'm reading here

Since when did our morals stoop to pape level?

We were beaten fair and square....the fact the team and a certain individual are scum is an issue for the authorities to deal with

I know mate, we’re out the tournament and we can accept that, any punishment  for that mob shouldn’t involve us getting back in. 

13 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Yeah why fucking no? If they get fucked out I'd happily take their place, won't happen though.

I think you're clutching at straws here. We were 2-0 down needing to score 3 goals with 9 men when it happened. We were beaten fair and square. They should be kicked out without a doubt but Arsenal should progress. 

11 hours ago, five stars said:

If Slavia had sacked the player and condemned his actions then maybe a fine for the club and a long term ban for the player would suffice. 

But they have defended the player and engaged in all sorts of deflection, so they're as guilty as the player himself.

Throw them out of the competition and ban them from next years too. 

I think this too, at first I thought why should the slavia team get punished for the actions of 1 player but the way thay have blatantly lied and tried to defend a rascist in their team means they are just as bad. Kick them out, bye to semi final for Arsenal.

enough of this pish about us getting put back in. starting to sound like that mob in the dark side. we were beaten and should accept the defeat. we weren't good enough. the racist behaviour by that scum club is shocking but it's not a reason for us to get put back in. Boyd is right that Slavia should be kicked out and put Arsenal through to the semis.

16 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Aw Furfuxsake it wouldn’t have changed anything on the park. They were better on the night. The ref was weak as piss but we lost.

The ref was atrocious.He didn’t cause us to be as bad in the final 3rd as we have been in years though .

It was our own fault we didn’t go through .

Archived