Centre Midfield

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Raligt said:

Just seen that Ryan Gaulds contract is up in the summer. Might be a decent signing, seems to be doing well in Portugal.

Think he still fancies playing overseas. Sporting are actually interested in taking him back. Would like him though. Clever player.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Think he still fancies playing overseas. Sporting are actually interested in taking him back. Would like him though. Clever player.

Dont blame him tbf. Suits that style of play

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny wait until we punt Aribo

No quite there yet but no far off. Canny keep saying "there is a player in there."

When we bought him I seen him as a box to box midfielder. I think he has shown technical ability and looks ok in the final 3rd just not consistently. 

I might be the only one...but considering they're likely to get relegated and might have to shed players. I'd love us to put a cheeky bid in for John Fleck. 

I'd like SG to try and sign Frank Boya from Antwerp too.

11 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I might be the only one...but considering they're likely to get relegated and might have to shed players. I'd love us to put a cheeky bid in for John Fleck. 

I'd like SG to try and sign Frank Boya from Antwerp too.

Fleck would be a great addition but no way that's happening. Wages aren't a problem but figures of £20m were being mentioned last year. Ever with relegation I don't see them parting with him for under £10m.

I never seen enough of Boya. I know Gerrard was interested in him as a free.

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Gerrard said nice things about players leaving in the media. 

If Gerrard was desperate to keep Windass he would have still been here, if he had really wanted Candieas he would have still been here.

In a best case scenario they were going to be a back up forward and a winger i.e not tactically fit to start games but fundamentally playing the Umar Sadiq, Kyle Lafferty, Jordan Jones, Brendan Barker roles of recent years.... 

There is fuck all chance the board are selling a player Gerrard really, and I mean really wanted to keep weeks after he is in the door, come on now eh. 

No one said he was desperate to keep them though. He'd have rather they stayed but they wanted to move on. 

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny wait until we punt Aribo

Aye, you and the guy who liked your post mention it ten times a day. Boring as fuck now!

Pretty sad when a young Nigerian capped player is seen as surplus at Rangers.

There is a reason he plays under Gerrard and capped by Nigeria but I suppose you and @STEPPS BOY know best.

We get it.... do you need to mention it every day?

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Aye, you and the guy who liked your post mention it ten times a day. Boring as fuck now!

There is a reason he plays under Gerrard and capped by Nigeria but I suppose you and @STEPPS BOY know best.

It was a joke in reference to the conversation.

He’s not young. Balogun is capped by Nigeria as well, wouldn’t mind if he was punted either.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

25 in a few months. He's not a youngster.

Efe Ambrose is capped by Nigeria.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Chiiiil man 🤣

If we're judging someone for getting a game under Gerrard were no raising the bar very high but Eros Grezda and Greg Stewart like your comment.

I'm on the fence with Aribo but he is well into his career now and he hasn't been consistent enough. There are too many games he seems to have hidden. I don't think he was a bad transfer and I still hold onto the belief that he can improve but he needs to show more for me.

You seem to be a big fan. Does it not piss you off that he has so much ability but only uses it 50% if the time?

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was a joke in reference to the conversation.

He’s not young. Balogun is capped by Nigeria as well, wouldn’t mind if he was punted either.

Last I checked, Ramos and De Bruyne were not available for us. Enjoy and appreciate who we have. They are good players. As long as Balogun never plays RB again, Ha!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Last I checked, Ramos and De Bruyne were not available for us. Enjoy and appreciate who we have. They are good players. As long as Balogun never plays RB again, Ha!

Baffling.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Shat it big time

I do still pray it happens though :lol: 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Always does mate, he's a pussy.

Two posts aimed and not a mention, who's the pussy now....

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

25 in a few months. He's not a youngster.

Efe Ambrose is capped by Nigeria.

I've noticed the high posters on here (you been one of them) constantly say the same things repeatedly every day to try and influence others.

You don't speak for me. Joe Aribo is a damn good player who is going through a rough patch. He frustrates the fuck out of me at times but he will go for millions when we decide to sell him and there is a reason for that.

To say Arfield is the better player especially when basing on age difference is absurd. 

Arfield ain't getting in the Scotland team (if he was eligible) let alone the Nigerian one!

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Drinking on a Tuesday?

Mate you were on here last week hammering people for accepting getting eliminated from Europe at the last 16 stage now you want us to accept players not performing. 

But aye would rather see Mo Ross rb again than balogun 

I've noticed the high posters on here (you been one of them) constantly say the same things repeatedly every day to try and influence others.

Fuck those high posters mate. Bunch of wanks. Have it on good authority they pay a Chinese company to get their numbers up.

he will go for millions when we decide to sell him and there is a reason for that.

would anyone be interested in him now and if so how much would he go for. He's no a young prospect.

Arfield ain't getting in the Scotland team (if he was eligible) let alone the Nigerian one!

Just opened up the gates to hunners of Anti Noemi replys.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Drinking on a Tuesday?

Mate you were on here last week hammering people for accepting getting eliminated from Europe at the last 16 stage now you want us to accept players not performing. 

But aye would rather see Mo Ross rb again than balogun 

Long day at work, no drink. 

I am not defending Joe Aribo's recent performances especially last Sunday.

I'm coming on after hours offline to complain about the same repeated pish. State your opinion once, not ten times a day, every day! It's boring as fuck and consciously done to turn the tide.

Long day at work, no drink. 

I am not defending Joe Aribo's recent performances especially last Sunday.

I'm coming on after hours offline to complain about the same repeated pish. State your opinion once, not ten times a day, every day! It's boring as fuck and consciously done to turn the tide.

It's honestly no just recent though mate. He has done it off and on his whole time here. Like I said, still believe he may come good but time is running out a bit.

At least you can go back into work tomorrow and tell your pals @ForeverAndEver shat it far you and he has hunners of points and a warriors picture. #fakehardman

Archived