Centre Midfield

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's honestly no just recent though mate. He has done it off and on his whole time here. Like I said, still believe he may come good but time is running out a bit.

At least you can go back into work tomorrow and tell your pals @ForeverAndEver shat it far you and he has hunners of points and a warriors picture. #fakehardman

Fuck you, and Aribo

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've noticed the high posters on here (you been one of them) constantly say the same things repeatedly every day to try and influence others.

You don't speak for me. Joe Aribo is a damn good player who is going through a rough patch. He frustrates the fuck out of me at times but he will go for millions when we decide to sell him and there is a reason for that.

To say Arfield is the better player especially when basing on age difference is absurd. 

Arfield ain't getting in the Scotland team (if he was eligible) let alone the Nigerian one!

:lol:

What a crackpot. Trying to influence others by posting an opinion on a football forum hahaha best thing I've read on here for a while.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's honestly no just recent though mate. He has done it off and on his whole time here. Like I said, still believe he may come good but time is running out a bit.

At least you can go back into work tomorrow and tell your pals @ForeverAndEver shat it far you and he has hunners of points and a warriors picture. #fakehardman

he tends to agree with all the high posters, lol

one more point... we have a few players (Kent, Aribo and Hagi) who all want to and should play in a #10 role. Because we more or less play a 4-3-3, we never really utilize a #10 properly. Play Hagi or Aribo in their proper position (#10) and watch them shine.

Roofe and Wright are the wide right-handed players. Stop shoehorning. This has been done at that position since Candaies left.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

What a crackpot. Trying to influence others by posting an opinion on a football forum hahaha best thing I've read on here for a while.

Say it once, I listen, respect and contemplate, say it hunners of times, then it is merely to influence 

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Tbf sometimes I think you put subliminal messages and product placement in your posts.

Everytime I read your stuff I go out and buy a coke. Bizzare. Banning material imo.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Long day at work, no drink. 

I am not defending Joe Aribo's recent performances especially last Sunday.

I'm coming on after hours offline to complain about the same repeated pish. State your opinion once, not ten times a day, every day! It's boring as fuck and consciously done to turn the tide.

It seems like he has one blinder and two games where he is a passenger. But Tav, Goldson, Kamara, Kent, and even Alfie looking at his all around center forward game, made great strides in the third season under the gaffer. I’m hoping to see the same from Aribo, and Hagi.

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Aye, you and the guy who liked your post mention it ten times a day. Boring as fuck now!

Pretty sad when a young Nigerian capped player is seen as surplus at Rangers.

There is a reason he plays under Gerrard and capped by Nigeria but I suppose you and @STEPPS BOY know best.

We get it.... do you need to mention it every day?

U ok, m8?

On 24/03/2021 at 00:08, bluenoz said:

I've noticed the high posters on here (you been one of them) constantly say the same things repeatedly every day to try and influence others.

You don't speak for me. Joe Aribo is a damn good player who is going through a rough patch. He frustrates the fuck out of me at times but he will go for millions when we decide to sell him and there is a reason for that.

To say Arfield is the better player especially when basing on age difference is absurd. 

Arfield ain't getting in the Scotland team (if he was eligible) let alone the Nigerian one!

Arfield has over the past few seasons done more than enough to get in the Scotland team easy! 

You're right about Aribo though, hopefully next season he's injury free for the full campaign as I thought he was one of our best players up until his lay off, he's never really got back into that rhythm again.

Archived