Stolen from FF but I’m doubled over wie laughing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fuck sake. The guy is asking yous not to use derogatory comments about disabled people. Maybe he has a family member or something, who gives a fuck just don't be a dick about it.

As do I but i'm not calling everybody a dick for daft throwaway remarks ffs.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

As do I but i'm not calling everybody a dick for daft throwaway remarks ffs.

Naw but you're telling him to stfu for saying don't make comments about the disabled 🤣

I agree but, he couldav acted better and would probably have got a better response if he just asked people not to say it rather than calling everyone a dick.

Anyway, I'm just asking people to be good guys. I'm no admin or anything or id ban the fuck out of everyone but me and @jersey-Rangers - the greatest poster this place has seen.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Naw but you're telling him to stfu for saying don't make comments about the disabled 🤣

I agree but, he couldav acted better and would probably have got a better response if he just asked people not to say it rather than calling everyone a dick.

Anyway, I'm just asking people to be good guys. I'm no admin or anything or id ban the fuck out of everyone but me and @jersey-Rangers - the greatest poster this place has seen.

Stfu

19 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fuck sake. The guy is asking yous not to use derogatory comments about disabled people. Maybe he has a family member or something, who gives a fuck just don't be a dick about it.

I'm sure he wasn't talking to him.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Can you please not use that kind of language i have an aunt who suffers from incontinence and phrases like "shat it" kinda trigger me a bit. Thanks in advance for your restraint in future.

Dick:lol:

Archived