Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

3 hours ago, Jb85 said:

COPS now have enough evidence to charge the Slavia Prague player accused of racially abusing Glen Kamara, the Rangers star's lawyer has claimed.

Police Scotland and UEFA are investigating after Finnish ace Kamara, 25, claimed Ondrej Kudela, 34, branded him a "monkey" during a Europa League flashpoint at Ibrox two weeks ago.

Kudela was back in the UK yesterday as he started Czech Republic's 2022 World Cup qualifier against Wales in Cardiff.

The defender - involved in an elbow incident with Gareth Bale - performed a dramatic U-turn after Slavia's lawyers stated last week that he would not travel due to "security" concerns.

A spokesperson for the force told us this morning that "enquiries remain ongoing" but "there is no further update at this stage".

And Kamara's solicitor Aamer Anwar reckons there's enough evidence for cops to charge Kudela NOW - even before they question him.

He told talkSPORT: "We're very much expecting him to be charged.

"Obviously he was playing in Cardiff last night. Many people were expecting him to be questioned but statements have been taken from witnesses.

"The police have collated the CCTV and have spoken to corroborating witnesses, including Mr [Bongani] Zungu, who heard what happened.

"So on the Scots Law, I suspect very much that what we have is what's called 'sufficiency of evidence' to charge Mr Kudela without requiring to speak to him.

"That will be an offence under Scots Law of what's called section 38. It's almost similar to a breach of the peace where, Mr Kudela, because of his alleged conduct, to be motivated by malice and ill-will towards Glen based on the colour of his skin, he will be charged with a racially aggravated course of conduct.

"You can expect then, even if he has not been questioned at this stage, to potentially have a charge, a report to our procurator fiscal in Scotland. A report basically saying he should be charged and then he could be given a date where he would be required to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court."

Kudela will likely be questioned by Police Scotland when he returns to Britain next month to play Arsenal.

But Mr Anwar reckons he could also be forced to return to Glasgow to face the courts.

He added: "I would hope so. In terms of Police Scotland, they have a zero tolerance approach with regards to racism and so does the equivalent of the crown prosecution service in Scotland.

"So they would be required to act. A complaint has been made. I've been speaking to the police.

"Glen will be returning after his international duty and once he's back he'll be meeting with the police to give us his statement in regards to the conduct of Mr Kudela.

"But at this point in time, I expect very much from what I've seen from the videos and the statements, that the police have sufficiency in order to go ahead with the basis of a charge against Mr Kudela, and more than enough for him to have to return to Scotland to face the courts system."

I’m confused about this paragraph, can anyone explain it?

"Glen will be returning after his international duty and once he's back he'll be meeting with the police to give us his statement in regards to the conduct of Mr Kudela.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

His Lawyer is Aamer Anwar, so it could mean absolutely anything ! I don't think he has ever won a case .

The sly bastards say the cameras were covered up before Kamara allegedly assaulted him trying to lay the groundwork for why there is no evidence of them.

Would like the cops to leave it alone till the Euros then walk onto the pitch and lift him as the national anthems are playing.

35 minutes ago, middli said:

The sly bastards say the cameras were covered up before Kamara allegedly assaulted him trying to lay the groundwork for why there is no evidence of them.

Would like the cops to leave it alone till the Euros then walk onto the pitch and lift him as the national anthems are playing.

Can picture our whole backroom staff in the final minutes of the game all coordinating and working out the plan to set about the cunt 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Sorry, I thought it was straight forward. Glen will be meeting the Police to give them a written, signed statement of his view of the incidents during and after the match. Police took at least a week to state that they were investigating both incidents by which time Glen may well have been away on international duty and probably they haven't spoken to him at this stage. 

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

They are fucking rattled and know some justice is coming down that pipeline for them. Never seen so many statements by one club over one incident in my life.

That was my thought as well. They must be feeling both Police and UEFA are leaning towards Glen's version of events being correct and are trying the set a narrative that this is due to both being pressured into those decisions. This sounds like good news to me. 

They are fucking rats.

The continual statements, referring back to Roofe's challenge and lack of empathy towards Kamara. 

They know the footballing World know he's a racist and they're trying every attempt to squirm their way out of it.

I hope the racist and his stinking Club get the book thrown at them.

So the Slavia player is the first guy in footballing history to be smacked by an opponent in the tunnel IF (big IF!) the not-very-big Kamara hit the central defender, who's probably a bit bigger than him.

The shock felt by the Czech club at this unprecedented incident - after all, they screamed like babies every time they were anything from brushed against to tackled heavily - led them to go running to the police because that's what you do every time when a little guy hits a big guy.

Kudela, the innocent victim of a terrible beating, was miraculously not clearly suffering as he scurried onto the team bus, as shown in a video afterwards.

Seriously, it looks like they had the idea of conning the refs in both legs, hoping they had the idea that Scottish teams are rough, and therefore overacted whenever they thought they could. But when Kudela did the inexplicable, they have panicked since and tried to deflect almost daily as they have previous with racism and reckon UEFA will hammer them.

If only they had come out and admitted Kudela had acted very badly and apologised, taken their punishment and moved on. But instead they have been digging daily and the hole is getting deeper. And now there's plenty of players internationally who are not impressed by their behaviour. First they have to face Kamara's old club then play in the Euros, which could be interesting.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Sorry, I thought it was straight forward. Glen will be meeting the Police to give them a written, signed statement of his view of the incidents during and after the match. Police took at least a week to state that they were investigating both incidents by which time Glen may well have been away on international duty and probably they haven't spoken to him at this stage. 

It was the ‘he’ll be meeting the police to give us his statement’ 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

So the Slavia player is the first guy in footballing history to be smacked by an opponent in the tunnel IF (big IF!) the not-very-big Kamara hit the central defender, who's probably a bit bigger than him.

The shock felt by the Czech club at this unprecedented incident - after all, they screamed like babies every time they were anything from brushed against to tackled heavily - led them to go running to the police because that's what you do every time when a little guy hits a big guy.

Kudela, the innocent victim of a terrible beating, was miraculously not clearly suffering as he scurried onto the team bus, as shown in a video afterwards.

Seriously, it looks like they had the idea of conning the refs in both legs, hoping they had the idea that Scottish teams are rough, and therefore overacted whenever they thought they could. But when Kudela did the inexplicable, they have panicked since and tried to deflect almost daily as they have previous with racism and reckon UEFA will hammer them.

If only they had come out and admitted Kudela had acted very badly and apologised, taken their punishment and moved on. But instead they have been digging daily and the hole is getting deeper. And now there's plenty of players internationally who are not impressed by their behaviour. First they have to face Kamara's old club then play in the Euros, which could be interesting.

According to reports they weren’t allowed up the tunnel for a length of time and CG said we were all waiting for them. Do you think we’ve acted professional if this is actually what happened?

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

They are fucking rats.

The continual statements, referring back to Roofe's challenge and lack of empathy towards Kamara. 

They know the footballing World know he's a racist and they're trying every attempt to squirm their way out of it.

I hope the racist and his stinking Club get the book thrown at them.

kick them out

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It was the ‘he’ll be meeting the police to give us his statement’ 🤷‍♂️

I assumed that was a a quote from the police hence to give US his statement  I could be wrong of course just how I read it  The Police using the 3rd party and 1st party in tge same sentence. 

I’m Czech and registered here just to clarify what the point of view here in the Czech we have. I’m not here to shit talk or offend, please keep the discussion civil.

There are basically two big separate topics after the game

1)      Disappointing behaviour by Rangers. Rangers are a big club with history and Steven Gerrard is considered a legend (at least that was the opinion before the game). We were looking forward to this game. But it ended with colossal disappointment and shame. Started with fireworks near Slavia players hotel the night before the game in Glasgow, so that the players can’t rest. Was it fair play? Not really. During the game Rangers players played brutally, from our point of view there were intentions to hurt Slavia players after it became clear that the result was settled. Come on, that was pure UFC and you have to admit that :) Rangers received two red cards and could get more. Kicking the player laying on the pitch? Come on. What was the point? The game was basically over. After the game was over Slavia players were not allowed to enter the dressing rooms for 30 minutes. Kudela was physically attacked which was evidenced by UEFA staff. Slavia goalie was badly hurt during the game after brutal tackle and there was not a single word of “sorry”, no excuse during the game, no excuse after the game by Roofe, the manager or anybody. Come on, is this RESPECT to other players? This is the reason why Slavia is so mad and wants Rangers to be punished. I am not even a Slavia fan, just a neutral football fan, and I have to say Rangers – Slavia was the most disgusting game I have seen in my 42 years of life.

2)      Then there is the second topic, the alleged racial offend. After the whole nasty game Slavia player Kudela was so angry he said something offensive to Kamara. Was it racist? Well MAYBE it was, but who knows? IF he said something racist, he should be punished. (And yes, I believe he was racist, which is so bad). But there is no proof, its Kamara word against Kudela word. Rangers team stand behind Kamara, Slavia team stand behind Kudela. That’s normal, they are a TEAM they back each other. It does not mean the team or people in Czech Republic defend racism. We defend a person, who claims to be innocent, and he has to be considered innocent until proven otherwise. Let it be solved by UEFA and or police.

Generally, the opinion in Czech is that the game was brutal by Rangers and they want to cover it behind alleged racist incident (which maybe happened, maybe not). The reputation of Rangers is damaged badly here, and Steven Gerrard who was considered a GOD two weeks ago is hated now because of the tactics he prepared for the game.

Meanwhile in Scotland you focus solely on the alleged racial offence as this is obviously a bigger problem in you part of the world.

Basically we talk about two different topics.

Just now, czech said:

I’m Czech and registered here just to clarify what the point of view here in the Czech we have. I’m not here to shit talk or offend, please keep the discussion civil.

1)      Disappointing behaviour by Rangers. Rangers are a big club with history and Steven Gerrard is considered a legend (at least that was the opinion before the game). We were looking forward to this game. But it ended with colossal disappointment and shame. Started with fireworks near Slavia players hotel the night before the game in Glasgow, so that the players can’t rest. Was it fair play? Not really. During the game Rangers players played brutally, from our point of view there were intentions to hurt Slavia players after it became clear that the result was settled. Come on, that was pure UFC and you have to admit that :) Rangers received two red cards and could get more. Kicking the player laying on the pitch? Come on. What was the point? The game was basically over. After the game was over Slavia players were not allowed to enter the dressing rooms for 30 minutes. Kudela was physically attacked which was evidenced by UEFA staff. Slavia goalie was badly hurt during the game after brutal tackle and there was not a single word of “sorry”, no excuse during the game, no excuse after the game by Roofe, the manager or anybody. Come on, is this RESPECT to other players? This is the reason why Slavia is so mad and wants Rangers to be punished. I am not even a Slavia fan, just a neutral football fan, and I have to say Rangers – Slavia was the most disgusting game I have seen in my 42 years of life.

2)      Then there is the second topic, the alleged racial offend. After the whole nasty game Slavia player Kudela was so angry he said something offensive to Kamara. Was it racist? Well MAYBE it was, but who knows? IF he said something racist, he should be punished. (And yes, I believe he was racist, which is so bad). But there is no proof, its Kamara word against Kudela word. Rangers team stand behind Kamara, Slavia team stand behind Kudela. That’s normal, they are a TEAM they back each other. It does not mean the team or people in Czech Republic defend racism. We defend a person, who claims to be innocent, and he has to be considered innocent until proven otherwise. Let it be solved by UEFA and or police.

Generally, the opinion in Czech is that the game was brutal by Rangers and they want to cover it behind alleged racist incident (which maybe happened, maybe not). The reputation of Rangers is damaged badly here, and Steven Gerrard who was considered a GOD two weeks ago is hated now because of the tactics he prepared for the game.

Meanwhile in Scotland you focus solely on the alleged racial offence as this is obviously a bigger problem in you part of the world.

Go fuck yerself 

4 minutes ago, czech said:

Fuck off scum

Hope your goalkeeper's face still hurts

3 minutes ago, czech said:

Slavia and Kudela have done nothing but embarrass your country over the last two weeks. 

I hope he and your club are made an example of by UEFA and that Kudela continues to get what all racists on this planet deserve. 

i am married to a Japanese and the racist abuse she has received is not defendable in ANY way and it's effect is very damaging.  You would do well as a country and as a human to understand that quickly in the modern day. 

83547334-4906-4889-A6AD-41FDFAE8FCDD.jpeg

8 minutes ago, czech said:

Go fuck yourself again after fucking yourself from the last post.

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Fuck off scum

Hope your goalkeeper's face still hurts

That is offside. Their keeper was the only one of that team who actually had something to complain about, so we shouldn’t mock him. Bunch of squealing, diving cunts.

10 minutes ago, czech said:

Your players are diving bastards, screaming like wee lassies when they get touched, would love to see them travel over to the faroes and see them all hospitalised due to not being able to handle the wind 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

That is offside. Their keeper was the only one of that team who actually had something to complain about. Bunch of squeezing, diving cunts.

He had fuck all to complain about it was a 50/50 and he came off slightly worse

Archived