Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Roofe getting horrendous abuse from their fans - https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNqEGYjg8U/?igshid=c70byx0uuux4  

Some of the abuse he is still getting is absolutely shocking. Vile human beings targeting his kids now too! I absolutely hate Slavia and everything connected to them. Utter scum.

22 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Roofe getting horrendous abuse from their fans - https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNqEGYjg8U/?igshid=c70byx0uuux4  

thats horrendous, the club backed the racist player and the fans are fucking vile.  UEFA should dump them out of the comp. 

teach these cunts a lesson. 

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

I see Valencia walked off the pitch yesterday after racist abuse. That’s the way it should be. Unacceptable 

And returned 24 minutes later after being told they would be punished by forfeiting the match and three points awarded to the opponent. Caught a bit of this on SSN earlier.

Was it abuse by an opposition player or fans? 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

And returned 24 minutes later after being told they would be punished by forfeiting the match and three points awarded to the opponent. Caught a bit of this on SSN earlier.

Player. That’s very poor by the officials. But I think if they said fuck it, then it would be overturned on appeal surely?! But I suppose anyone could walk off and say anything if they did that. Still, it’s very poor 

There's no place for racist abuse at all in this world never mind by supposed role models. I think our black players have conducted themselves brilliantly over the past weeks and they should be extremely proud. The abuse that Roofe is still getting is vile and those doing it should face jail. Social media makes it far to easy for these cowards to get away with this abuse.

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So uefas basically saying if you're getting beat just racially abuse the opposition till they walk off and forfeit and you'll be awarded 3 points

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

So uefas basically saying if you're getting beat just racially abuse the opposition till they walk off and forfeit and you'll be awarded 3 points

I’m sure GK is now saying he should have walked off.

judgement must be out soon 

19 minutes ago, Willis said:

Bonkers mate but aye that’s pretty much the gist of it, think there’s an uefa investigation launched. 🙄

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Surely not 🤨

that was a certainty that we would be in trouble  that uefa all over  fine the other club to deflect the real problem  the slavia guy will get a 6 match ban  and uefa will feel they have stopped racism  bloody joke

35 minutes ago, billscott said:

that was a certainty that we would be in trouble  that uefa all over  fine the other club to deflect the real problem  the slavia guy will get a 6 match ban  and uefa will feel they have stopped racism  bloody joke

Kudela needs heavily punished but we as a club are also possibly in trouble as their players were apparently held at the trackside for 30 minutes or more and the only reasoning or info about this has come from CG. If CG is too believed then we are fkd.

Did GK conduct an assault, I doubt it very much but who knows what occurred in the tunnel.

They have just issued Kudela with a 1 match ban and have opened up proceedings against Kamara into the alleged assault.....an absolute fucking joke.....what chance has football got with this lot being one of the leading governing bodies 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

They have just issued Kudela with a 1 match ban and have opened up proceedings against Kamara into the alleged assault.....an absolute fucking joke.....what chance has football got with this lot being one of the leading governing bodies 

I think the Kudela ban can be extended as he is also facing disciplinary action but aye you’re right it is a joke that Glen Kamara is also charged when he is so clearly the victim of racial abuse.

Archived