Slavia release a third statement

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More reads like the start of a backtrack to me.

Their fans have actually managed to make them look even more guilty. Nobody has backed them up whilst Kamara has received universal support.  They know that he is guilty and they have fucked it.

Your players are diving bastards, screaming like wee lassies when they get touched, would love to see them travel over to the faroes and see them all hospitalised due to not being able to handle the w

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Roofe getting horrendous abuse from their fans - https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNqEGYjg8U/?igshid=c70byx0uuux4  

Some of the abuse he is still getting is absolutely shocking. Vile human beings targeting his kids now too! I absolutely hate Slavia and everything connected to them. Utter scum.

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

I see Valencia walked off the pitch yesterday after racist abuse. That’s the way it should be. Unacceptable 

And returned 24 minutes later after being told they would be punished by forfeiting the match and three points awarded to the opponent. Caught a bit of this on SSN earlier.

Was it abuse by an opposition player or fans? 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

And returned 24 minutes later after being told they would be punished by forfeiting the match and three points awarded to the opponent. Caught a bit of this on SSN earlier.

Player. That’s very poor by the officials. But I think if they said fuck it, then it would be overturned on appeal surely?! But I suppose anyone could walk off and say anything if they did that. Still, it’s very poor 

Tiger Shaw likes this
52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So uefas basically saying if you're getting beat just racially abuse the opposition till they walk off and forfeit and you'll be awarded 3 points

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

So uefas basically saying if you're getting beat just racially abuse the opposition till they walk off and forfeit and you'll be awarded 3 points

I’m sure GK is now saying he should have walked off.

judgement must be out soon 

19 minutes ago, Willis said:

Bonkers mate but aye that’s pretty much the gist of it, think there’s an uefa investigation launched. 🙄

Willis likes this
35 minutes ago, billscott said:

that was a certainty that we would be in trouble  that uefa all over  fine the other club to deflect the real problem  the slavia guy will get a 6 match ban  and uefa will feel they have stopped racism  bloody joke

Kudela needs heavily punished but we as a club are also possibly in trouble as their players were apparently held at the trackside for 30 minutes or more and the only reasoning or info about this has come from CG. If CG is too believed then we are fkd.

Did GK conduct an assault, I doubt it very much but who knows what occurred in the tunnel.