Slavia release a third statement

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More reads like the start of a backtrack to me.

Their fans have actually managed to make them look even more guilty. Nobody has backed them up whilst Kamara has received universal support.  They know that he is guilty and they have fucked it.

Your players are diving bastards, screaming like wee lassies when they get touched, would love to see them travel over to the faroes and see them all hospitalised due to not being able to handle the w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

They have just issued Kudela with a 1 match ban and have opened up proceedings against Kamara into the alleged assault.....an absolute fucking joke.....what chance has football got with this lot being one of the leading governing bodies 

I think the Kudela ban can be extended as he is also facing disciplinary action but aye you’re right it is a joke that Glen Kamara is also charged when he is so clearly the victim of racial abuse.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I think the Kudela ban can be extended as he is also facing disciplinary action but aye you’re right it is a joke that Glen Kamara is also charged when he is so clearly the victim of racial abuse.

not a surprise to me  read my post above uefa are so predictable

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Uefa are an absolute disgrace. I can’t believe Kamara has been brought up on an assault charge. These cunts are at it

but we don’t know or not if there was an assault so we just need to let it progress and see where it goes. GK doesn’t come across as that type of person.

I’m not talking about GK here but in a professional capacity you can’t physically assault someone in retaliation for racist abuse as both are wrong and are crimes regardless on the colour of shirt. 

6 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Kamara wont get punished cause fuck all happened in the tunnel. Let UEFA continue their investigation.

So uefa have opened an investigation into GK, based on the claims of slavia prague. If this is proven to be false, can uefa go after them for lying.  

Much as I would like this to be the case,  I cannot see uefa having the inclination to do so. 

45 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sky just confirming disciplinary proceedings opened against Glen Kamara and Kudela with Kudela also being provisionally suspended for one match.

Can’t go the cunt but looking forward to hearing Aamer Anwars’ response !

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Slavia claimed assault so it is being investigated...that's all

The racist is banned from his next Europa match with a minimum 10 match ban if found guilty.

This has a long way to run yet.

They claimed a uefa representative seen this alleged assault. So we should know if any truth to it. 

If they are found out to be lying. Something that isn't off the table the amount of times the story has changed. Then they should be hammered for it.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

They have just issued Kudela with a 1 match ban and have opened up proceedings against Kamara into the alleged assault.....an absolute fucking joke.....what chance has football got with this lot being one of the leading governing bodies 

It's a provisional ban until they fully investigate, meaning he can face another 10 game ban or nothing. 

hammer93 likes this
1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

It's a provisional ban until they fully investigate, meaning he can face another 10 game ban or nothing. 

Aye m8....sky didn't really go into detail about it,to me it looks like they will claim there is not enough evidence to back up GK claim but no doubt they will find suffice evidence to hammer Glen:raging:

Unfortunately Kudela will likely get away with it because the ref or officials didn’t hear it. They won’t find him guilty based on the word of one or two of our players unfortunately. Unless one of the Slavia players backs up GK’s claim and let’s face it that ain’t going to happen. 

3 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Provisional ban??

WTF is that about. Do you get a free hit to commit another offence without any ban if you are found not guilty and have been banned for no reason?

Only an shit show like UEFA could come up with stuff like that