Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

We need patience here, this guy should be facing a lengthy ban we all know that, minimum 10 games. Unfortunately in football, retaliation is seen as sometimes worse than the provoking offence, not that I am saying there is any chance of it being worse here, I can see a 3 match ban for Kamara if he is found guilty.

Slavia should be heavily fined for their behaviour and that of their fans since this all happened.

If I were the football authorities, I would be banning this covering the mouth pish. Seems only to be a fairly recent thing. Players should have nothing to hide, I would ban it.

Its a waiting game unfortunately. 

What I'm curious to know is are Uefa looking into Kamara off the back of Prague claims or did a Uefa delegate see something. 

If it does turn out Kamara did nothing. Then Prague need to be punished severely

I agree on covering the mouth. If a player has nothing to hide it shouldn't be an issue. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

We need patience here, this guy should be facing a lengthy ban we all know that, minimum 10 games. Unfortunately in football, retaliation is seen as sometimes worse than the provoking offence, not that I am saying there is any chance of it being worse here, I can see a 3 match ban for Kamara if he is found guilty.

Slavia should be heavily fined for their behaviour and that of their fans since this all happened.

If I were the football authorities, I would be banning this covering the mouth pish. Seems only to be a fairly recent thing. Players should have nothing to hide, I would ban it.

It’s strange that they mentioned the delegate as unfortunately this gives some credence to their claim but hopefully it’s just smoke and mirrors and they are hammered for trying to circumvent an investigation with fake news.
Uefa have no authority to fine them for their fans behaviour either away from the stadium or the internet otherwise most clubs would be fucked.  

He said something wrong and definitely not ‘you fkn guy’.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s strange that they mentioned the delegate as unfortunately this gives some credence to their claim but hopefully it’s just smoke and mirrors and they are hammered for trying to circumvent an investigation with fake news.
Uefa have no authority to fine them for their fans behaviour either away from the stadium or the internet otherwise most clubs would be fucked.  

He said something wrong and definitely not ‘you fkn guy’.

As far as fans away from the stadium you are right, sometimes though, there is no grey area here, they are racist. It is not an an argument about perception or changing history to suit an agenda, it is blatantly racist and Uefa should be stamping on it.

1 hour ago, Gaffbear said:

Hope arsenal batter the cunts tomorrow 

Hope so I’d love Arsenal to take about 6 off them 

their fans are scumbags. Put them back in their box. 

the European campaign this year remembered for racism only. Horrible club horrible fans 

So for months you’ve had everyone in football taking a knee trying to raise awareness and stamp racism out the game, then someone is racist on the pitch, UEFA had the opportunity to punish it and set an example to get it out the game. The accused gets a one match ban and the victim gets a five match ban. (unless wrong in the tweet) UEFA, the European SFA.

ED33AF70-8A60-4575-A720-99A5C7486D70.jpeg

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

So for months you’ve had everyone in football taking a knee trying to raise awareness and stamp racism out the game, then someone is racist on the pitch, UEFA had the opportunity to punish it and set an example to get it out the game. The accused gets a one match ban and the victim gets a five match ban. (unless wrong in the tweet) UEFA, the European SFA.

He’s not got a ban at all (yet)

Never understood why someone who has been found guilty of being racist only gets a 10 game ban minimum? 

Should be a lifetime ban and sacking for serious misconduct.

No wonder UEFA look like a laughing stock when dealing with this very basic issue.

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Kamara will be getting no fucking ban. The 5 match shite is just people pulling it from UEFA guidelines for serious assault. 

UEFA are looking into Kudela racially abusing Kamara. Thats it.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Kamara will be getting no fucking ban. The 5 match shite is just people pulling it from UEFA guidelines for serious assault. 

UEFA are looking into Kudela racially abusing Kamara. Thats it.

Is that right? 

8 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Its a waiting game unfortunately. 

What I'm curious to know is are Uefa looking into Kamara off the back of Prague claims or did a Uefa delegate see something. 

If it does turn out Kamara did nothing. Then Prague need to be punished severely

I agree on covering the mouth. If a player has nothing to hide it shouldn't be an issue. 

To ban him for 1 game suggests they know and accept what he said was offensive.  Otherwise why ban him at all?

Quite what they expect to gather in further evidence is beyond me, as it seems they have already reached a conclusion.

If they don’t accept the testimony of 2 players in Kamara and Zungu who stated exactly what he said, compared to his “You fxxxxxg guy” version, then this is going nowhere and is already a whitewash in the making.

GLEN KAMARA has broken his silence about the alleged racist abuse he received against Slavia Prague and admitted he wished he had walked off the park at Ibrox.

Kamara has claimed that he was called a ‘f****** monkey’ by Ondrej Kudela as Steven Gerrard’s side were knocked out of the Europa League last month.

Slavia have defended their Czech defender - who will be banned for at least 10 games if found guilty by a UEFA disciplinary panel - and have accused Kamara of assaulting Kudela in the tunnel following the last 16 fixture.

That charge could result in a five-match ban for Kamara but it is the alleged comment from Kudela – and the targeted racial abuse he has been subjected to online in recent weeks – that is his main concern as spoke for the first time about the incident.

Kamara said: “I had so many different emotions and felt like a victim, I just felt like a little boy.

"It was a very weird feeling... it was such a big stage Europa league, a big tournament and it was... I don't know what it's called, really explain how I felt. Hopefully I never have to feel that again, really.

“If I could go back to the time of the game, I'd walk off the pitch a hundred percent.

"My manager was actually trying to get me off the pitch, but like I said, I was on my own on the pitch. I couldn't hear anybody.

“And I was just different emotions. So I wasn't listening... Because this kind of thing, shouldn't be in the game. Um, you know, it's, it's an everyday life thing.

“I think, I don't know if in our lifetime we will see it change, but if I can make a change in some way, I'll do it.

“I haven't paid much attention to what he's done after this whole incident, but I've seen their fans, how they've reacted, and I'll get [racist] abuse probably every day on my Instagram.

“Every day, every day easily, I'm not one that gets really affected by it, so I'm all right. But how the team has reacted and taken it. It's sad to be honest.”

Kamara received fulsome backing and support from Gerrard and his Rangers team-mates in the aftermath of the incident at Ibrox and the football world has rallied around the Finnish internationalist.

Slavia have been public in their defence of Kudela and Kamara has now spoken to ITV News and questioned the impact the taking a knee gesture has had on the battle against racism.

Kamara said: “I feel like, I need to tell my story. The online messages I've been getting, the racial abuse online, Instagram, Twitter, where ever else.

"I felt like I need to tell my story and as the victim, I feel like it needs to be said. And the amount [of] statements Slavia have been putting out, I think I need to play it right and tell my story, my side of the story and the truth.

"I feel like it's over to UEFA now. And hopefully they can come up, come out with a response.

“I hope it never happens again. I can only imagine how the black players on his team feel. I think enough is enough.

“It (taking a knee) hasn't changed anything. We've done it for a whole season and towards the end of the season, what’s come about it? It hasn't changed anything.”

15 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

To ban him for 1 game suggests they know and accept what he said was offensive.  Otherwise why ban him at all?

Quite what they expect to gather in further evidence is beyond me, as it seems they have already reached a conclusion.

If they don’t accept the testimony of 2 players in Kamara and Zungu who stated exactly what he said, compared to his “You fxxxxxg guy” version, then this is going nowhere and is already a whitewash in the making.

He’s got a one match ban on the evidence he’s submitted which is verbally abusing GK by saying ‘you fucking guy’. The only way out for him is if one of his team mate backs him up which might just happen.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s got a one match ban on the evidence he’s submitted which is verbally abusing GK by saying ‘you fucking guy’. The only way out for him is if one of his team mate backs him up which might just happen.

It’s so obvious he is lying but proving it is the issue.  The bigger issue is UEFA believing it and acting like they are serious.  I’ve no doubt one of his lot will back him.

2 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Horrible feeling it won't end well this. I hope to be proved wrong. 

As you say it's not like its Kamara word against Kudela's. We have two players confirming it. You also have him covering his mouth. You don't do that if nothing to hide. 

If UEFA do end up doing nothing. It just shows players that reporting racial abuse is pointless, unless you can hand UEFA proof. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Horrible feeling it won't end well this. I hope to be proved wrong. 

As you say it's not like its Kamara word against Kudela's. We have two players confirming it. You also have him covering his mouth. You don't do that if nothing to hide. 

If UEFA do end up doing nothing. It just shows players that reporting racial abuse is pointless, unless you can hand UEFA proof. 

I’m not even that arsed about the whole covering of his mouth, quite a few players do that when they talk to each other. It’s the fact he’s admitted to verbally abusing Kamara but he claims he’s said ‘you fucking guy’.

it’s laughable, just like UEFA 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m not even that arsed about the whole covering of his mouth, quite a few players do that when they talk to each other. It’s the fact he’s admitted to verbally abusing Kamara but he claims he’s said ‘you fucking guy’.

The mouth things pisses me off as it was deliberately done to make sure no cameras caught what he said. 

The "you fucking guy" is also embarrassing from him. As if anyone outside of that prague team is going to belive that. 

I agree as well on UEFA. All these campaigns they do against racism yet they do nothing when it counts. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

I've never seen anyone go up to an opponent though, cover their mouth and say something,they normally only cover their mouths when discussing tactics at free kicks etc or staff on the sidelines talking to one another.

Archived