Slavia release a third statement

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m not even that arsed about the whole covering of his mouth, quite a few players do that when they talk to each other. It’s the fact he’s admitted to verbally abusing Kamara but he claims he’s said ‘you fucking guy’.

it’s laughable, just like UEFA 

The mouth things pisses me off as it was deliberately done to make sure no cameras caught what he said. 

The "you fucking guy" is also embarrassing from him. As if anyone outside of that prague team is going to belive that. 

I agree as well on UEFA. All these campaigns they do against racism yet they do nothing when it counts. 

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More reads like the start of a backtrack to me.

Their fans have actually managed to make them look even more guilty. Nobody has backed them up whilst Kamara has received universal support.  They know that he is guilty and they have fucked it.

Your players are diving bastards, screaming like wee lassies when they get touched, would love to see them travel over to the faroes and see them all hospitalised due to not being able to handle the w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m not even that arsed about the whole covering of his mouth, quite a few players do that when they talk to each other. It’s the fact he’s admitted to verbally abusing Kamara but he claims he’s said ‘you fucking guy’.

it’s laughable, just like UEFA 

I've never seen anyone go up to an opponent though, cover their mouth and say something,they normally only cover their mouths when discussing tactics at free kicks etc or staff on the sidelines talking to one another.

Malkytfp1 and jintybear like this
4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Kamara will be getting no fucking ban. The 5 match shite is just people pulling it from UEFA guidelines for serious assault. 

UEFA are looking into Kudela racially abusing Kamara. Thats it.

That's not true surely, they're investigating him under the serious assault article which carries the five match ban.

TamCoopz and Rangers_no1 like this
7 hours ago, Siam69 said:

ITV News at 10 tonight had a good interview with Glen. 

He was also saying he won't be taking the knee anymore, what's the point!

Good on him for speaking out. more needs to be done. Is there anything fans can do to support him in this? e.g petition to uefa to take racism seriously, maybe collecting signatures from athletes and media people who want this stamped out of the game.

I'm probably being paranoid now, BUT.....the timing of Kudela's 1 game suspension (also, since when did UEFA give out provisional suspensions for this type of scenario anyway???) stinks! Police Scotland were allegedly going to interview him at Arsenal, now he gats banned for that game and can't travel. Hmmm.......Conspiracy????

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'm probably being paranoid now, BUT.....the timing of Kudela's 1 game suspension (also, since when did UEFA give out provisional suspensions for this type of scenario anyway???) stinks! Police Scotland were allegedly going to interview him at Arsenal, now he gats banned for that game and can't travel. Hmmm.......Conspiracy????

Apparently they have enough to charge him without him being interviewed 

15 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I've never seen anyone go up to an opponent though, cover their mouth and say something,they normally only cover their mouths when discussing tactics at free kicks etc or staff on the sidelines talking to one another.

I find it avoids confrontation during road rage 🤣😂

16 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Point being, they normally only cover their mouth when they don't want anyone to hear/see what they are saying. You don't cover your mouth saying "you fucking guy".

Sweetheart and delparlane like this
53 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Ffs man

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Are UEFA serious about the words spoken in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-63TwoL1g&ab_channel=UEFA

Fuck UEFA @Sweetheart. They are bastards only interested in money. If ever there was a time to send a message re: racism it’s now. They will shite it. 

delparlane and billscott like this

I usually want teams that put us out to do well especially if they were the better team over the 2 legs but I just don't know about this mob. Fair enough it's only 1 player who was racist the club have done their best to cover it up and that isn't good

Bad Robot likes this
Just now, Thermopylae said:

I usually want teams who put us out to do well especially if they were the better team over the 2 legs but I just don't know about this mob. Fair enough it's only 1 player who was racist the club have done their best to cover it up and that isn't good

7 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck UEFA @Sweetheart. They are bastards only interested in money. If ever there was a time to send a message re: racism it’s now. They will shite it. 

If UEFA are not going to do anything then what is the point of football money going into their anti racism campaign wouldn't they be better donating it to a group that will take action. Can FIFA do anything something's got to change.

rbt1548 likes this
12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If UEFA are not going to do anything then what is the point of football money going into their anti racism campaign wouldn't they be better donating it to a group that will take action. Can FIFA do anything something's got to change.

Joined at the hip Sweetheart. Only money with both of them. 

Sweetheart likes this
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Joined at the hip Sweetheart. Only money with both of them. 

I read that they called their embassy after the incident was reported to the police. If that's so could the government do anything?

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

They’re at it. Let’s see where this goes. Lying racist scum bastards!  

I believe they are 'at it'. thing is he's probably done it before and the person abused has said nothing it would be good if all those people stepped forward and filed a complaint.

Hadron Collider likes this

The whole knee thing has been a virtue signalling farce. They've made it ten times worse than it was, those at sky, media in general who fan the flames of hate for news and the greedy bastards in football’s hierarchy have a lot to answer for. 

G13 likes this