Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard was sure to mention from the outset 'the best team won." before going on to mention the incident.

Gerrard rarely trips himself up.

They are clutching at straws.

Beyond clutching at straws because I don’t even think I have heard anyone in the support say we deserved it more 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Their manager has also come out calling us bad loser. 

David Walliams looking cunt was shitting himself when Gerrard was having words on the pitch side. Big mouth now they're back home.

I actively despise these cunts who I never gave a fuck about before.

Their fans are all over social media and things, they're even in the daily record comments with anything relating to Rangers now. Theyhate us as if we have done something wrong. Their club, their media, their fans, even their rival fans coming together to try and victimise them and make us out the bad ones. A whole country accepting of racist abuse.

imagine for one second if the shoes were on the other foot and we racially abused their player and held up racist banners. The media, the club's, fans everyone would bastardise us and hound us. Not stick up for us like we did nothing.

We really have rooted out one of the worst culprits in the battle to kick racism out of football.

2 minutes ago, CXB said:

The silence from UEFA is deafening !!

Not entirely really true. They appointed the ethics committee to investigate. They can't really comment without that investigation and the referees match report.

I suspect they will wait a few weeks by which time the bluster will have cooled. Token bullshit fines all round is what I would predict.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Not entirely really true. They appointed the ethics committee to investigate. They can't really comment without that investigation and the referees match report.

I suspect they will wait a few weeks by which time the bluster will have cooled. Token bullshit fines all round is what I would predict.

Never knew that.. never even knew UEFA had an ethics committee.

Manager doesn't even make sense. He says he was asked to a meeting with Kudela, Gerrard and Kamara. Says Kamara threw fists then ran away. He then says "I thought the meeting would be about the injury to our goalkeeper but attacking a player 50 minutes after the match?" 

Why would Kudela be invited to a meeting about an injury to the goalie? Does not make sense. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Seen one of their players got a red card for a high boot on a opposition keeper :sarcasm:

Was reading their twitter conversations re that. Full of Slavia fans calling us racist. Apparently the evidence is red hand salutes, two guys doing monkey gestures (regards which the club showed what it thought of them by handing out bans - wee hint on how it should be done, Slavia) and our closed stands for sectarian, not racist (important difference) singing.

Mental the amount of celtic fans jumping all over every Rangers and Slavia statement to comment. Sevco, anti-Irish racism, Suarez T-shirt’s. Honestly never interacted with one of their posts in my entire life, while their entire lives are centred around us. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actively despise these cunts who I never gave a fuck about before.

Their fans are all over social media and things, they're even in the daily record comments with anything relating to Rangers now. Theyhate us as if we have done something wrong. Their club, their media, their fans, even their rival fans coming together to try and victimise them and make us out the bad ones. A whole country accepting of racist abuse.

imagine for one second if the shoes were on the other foot and we racially abused their player and held up racist banners. The media, the club's, fans everyone would bastardise us and hound us. Not stick up for us like we did nothing.

We really have rooted out one of the worst culprits in the battle to kick racism out of football.

They have literally got new accounts all over Twitter spamming pages. Crazy stuff.

Mental the amount of celtic fans jumping all over every Rangers and Slavia statement to comment. Sevco, anti-Irish racism, Suarez T-shirt’s. Honestly never interacted with one of their posts in my entire life, while their entire lives are centred around us. 

Archived