Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Basically it reads as usual that they are victims and everyone is against them. 

47CA3872-57AE-4A5F-9387-6FB6D8B712E7.jpeg

is it just me or does that read like they are bricking it? and as for the death threats to their supporters i'll say total fabricated bullshit, the downright disgusting stuff that was aimed at roofe, alfredo, goldson and kamara after that game was nothing short of disgusting.

What time is the fourth statement expected tomorrow? 

As they are backed further into a corner I can see them isolating the player concerned in the interest of self survival.

I hope that UEFA recognise that the attitude and behaviour of the club as a whole merits the strongest action which has to be nothing less than being booted out of the competition. 

I found this helpful;

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11781/12253892/explained-how-uefa-examines-Rangers-racism-complaint

Of note - Doncaster is on the Disciplinary Committee which determines what/any punishment. The process has safeguards earlier for conflicts of interest, I hope they prevent that cunt getting anywhere near decisions that affect us.

9 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its 2021. The age of cancel culture.  The age of get your accusations in hard and fast and often and persist with them.  Drown out the opposition.  Belittle the opposition.  Brow beat the opposition.  Protest your innocence and along with it your wounds.  Demand justice.  Demand that those you accuse are cancelled by the authorities.   Attack on multiple fronts. 

Its 2021.  One side in this case knows how to play the cancel culture 'we are the injured party and we demand justice'.  The other party works in a different era and convinces itself it is class and that rightful justice will prevail. 

Quite a collision of cultures.  Will be interesting to see who wins for there must surely be a winner.

At the moment racism trumps most accusations so I don't think we have to worry. Only the absolute worst of the Scottish supports have tried to turn it in to something else.

Anyone level-headed rightly stands with Glen Kamara. Although I've even seen some absolute mongo Rangers fans trying to excuse it. 

25 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

According to the Retard they claim some player called Kolar was punched (which doesn’t seem to be the racist)

Wouldn't care if they all got punched tbh. Not that I believe their version of events at all. 

Not Slavia Prague but still looooooooool

RANGERS striker Kemar Roofe could have KILLED Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar, according to the Czech national team doctor.

Krejci told Blesk Sport: “Football is of course a contact sport and anything can happen. But it shouldn’t be done intentionally.

“I can’t see what was going inside Roofe’s head but I think it was a deliberate injury and the game shouldn't be played like that.

“It was a criminal act for which he should receive a two-year ban unconditionally.

“He hit Kolar from a short distance away and he could have lost his eye or suffered a damaged cervical spine.

“It could even have been his life! This is about life and football is not about life.

15 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Take it you never watched the video? Sima gets a booking and his challenge wasn't really that high, just late.

VAR upgraded to a red, which isn’t shown in the clip.

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Rangers striker Kemar Roofe could have KILLED Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar, according to the Czech national team doctor.

Krejci told Blesk Sport: “Football is of course a contact sport and anything can happen. But it shouldn’t be done intentionally.

“I can’t see what was going inside Roofe’s head but I think it was a deliberate injury and the game shouldn't be played like that.

“It was a criminal act for which he should receive a two-year ban unconditionally.

“He hit Kolar from a short distance away and he could have lost his eye or suffered a damaged cervical spine.

“It could even have been his life! This is about life and football is not about life.

The main thing we've learned from this tie is that the Czechs are fucking weirdos. 

If that cunt didn't make a racist remark (he did), but if he didn't, this has to be the worst possible course of action imaginable. 

Deflection, throwing blame, playing the victim. Embarrassing.

Their fans may be eating it up but I hope the rest of world football can these cunts for what they really are. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

RANGERS striker Kemar Roofe could have KILLED Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar, according to the Czech national team doctor.

😂 Wow, man.

Something extra disturbing about a doctor allowing himself to be used in this propaganda effort. Doesn't sound the brightest of doctors tbf.

No cunt believes this mob. Even the rest of the SPFL clubs (who hate us) back Kamara and us 100%

UEFA will likely drag this out and it'll be not proven or slap on the wrist. They have shown time and time again to generally not give a fuck unless theres a financial benefit for themselves.

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Rangers striker Kemar Roofe could have KILLED Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar, according to the Czech national team doctor.

kemarroofefat.jpg

To be honest his head burst open like a watermelon it could have ended in death.

But that happens when you run full speed into a striker trying to control the ball.

Goalie should’ve been watching where he was going imo. Could’ve broke Roofe’s ankle. 

Blesk is their equivalent of the Daily Sport. Makes the Sun look responsible.