Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

😂 Wow, man.

Something extra disturbing about a doctor allowing himself to be used in this propaganda effort. Doesn't sound the brightest of doctors tbf.

I mean it probably could have killed him, stranger things have happened, and similar things have happened involving our Club in the past

However,  it's disgraceful how they're acting like it was a malicious assault from Roofe, when you watch it he's clearly looking at the ball and the defenders on him and isn't looking at the keeper, he only realizes at the last second that the keeper is there and by then it's too late. It was stupid and to be honest quite a ridiculous foul and he should have been sent off, but to act like he meant to do it is disgraceful and Slavia are a shower of malignant cunts for pushing that narrative. You could tell Roofe felt bad and knew he'd fucked up right away 

Also since when do doctors decide whether an assault is intentional and how can they make that determination based on what the wounds look like? Fucking embarrassing shite.

Can't see it happening but I hope UEFA fucking hammer this mob

And part of me hopes we draw them again in Europe so some of our fans can show theirs some proper glasgow hospitality 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

😂 Wow, man.

Something extra disturbing about a doctor allowing himself to be used in this propaganda effort. Doesn't sound the brightest of doctors tbf.

They used the black team mate for propaganda 

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Not Slavia Prague but still looooooooool

RANGERS striker Kemar Roofe could have KILLED Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar, according to the Czech national team doctor.

Krejci told Blesk Sport: “Football is of course a contact sport and anything can happen. But it shouldn’t be done intentionally.

“I can’t see what was going inside Roofe’s head but I think it was a deliberate injury and the game shouldn't be played like that.

“It was a criminal act for which he should receive a two-year ban unconditionally.

“He hit Kolar from a short distance away and he could have lost his eye or suffered a damaged cervical spine.

“It could even have been his life! This is about life and football is not about life.

Oh FFS these people are really starting to piss me off! Anyone with eyes could see it was certainly not deliberate. They should start working on their racism problems and Fck off with their lies about everything Rangers 

First they claimed Kamara assaulted their player. Now this narrative that Roofe challenge was some kind of deliberate assault. 

All I'm seeing is a desperate pathetic club trying to defend a racist by trying to hurt our players reputations. 

I genuinely hope they are kicked out this competition. Every action they have taken since the game has been nothing short of a disgrace. 

So what do we think happened in the tunnel as there was clearly a stand off?

What defused it or did it kick off?

CG has said everyone was there at one side backing up GK and it seemed there were all at the other side with a couple of their staff and it looked like they had a big security guy at their side of the door. 

16 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

First they claimed Kamara assaulted their player. Now this narrative that Roofe challenge was some kind of deliberate assault. 

All I'm seeing is a desperate pathetic club trying to defend a racist by trying to hurt our players reputations. 

I genuinely hope they are kicked out this competition. Every action they have taken since the game has been nothing short of a disgrace. 

I think they’re just clouding the main story with the Roofe tackle which was a horror tackle which many players will do.

See the racist fc have released another statement but due to being blocked by them on twitter I can't see it

:django:

Edit - just says like they are looking for the "culprits" of the Kamara banner posted on social media. Maybe start with your own fans....

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

See the racist fc have released another statement but due to being blocked by them on twitter I can't see it

:django:

Edit - just says like they are looking for the "culprits" of the Kamara banner posted on social media. Maybe start with your own fans....

Did their statement advise when we might expect their next statement?

I seen on there twitter there header cover photo says no racism yet has a picture of the racist cunt - so they have joined in saying no to racism but they are currently under investigation for being (Said racist) I legit hate this club now just as much as celtic there fans are some of the worst sets of fans in all of football. 

4 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I seen on there twitter there header cover photo says no racism yet has a picture of the racist cunt - so they have joined in saying no to racism but they are currently under investigation for being (Said racist) I legit hate this club now just as much as celtic there fans are some of the worst sets of fans in all of football. 

Not only that, but they've opted to put the picture of their goalkeeper in with his wounds from the Roofe challenge 😂 all the other pictures are clearly from a photoshoot and then there's one of him that's been taken on a couch or something... How embarrassing are they.

Seems to be some competition for the title of Victim FC 😂

1 minute ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Not only that, but they've opted to put the picture of their goalkeeper in with his wounds from the Roofe challenge 😂 all the other pictures are clearly from a photoshoot and then there's one of him that's been taken on a couch or something... How embarrassing are they.

Seems to be some competition for the title of Victim FC 😂

20210325_085551.jpg

Archived