Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

So he needed extra security for a trip to Wales and the full team seem quite happy to back him up. 

Honestly it's quite sickening to see this guy being portrayed as a victim..

Yip.  Sky Sports just interviewed one of the team about it. 

14 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Has Stanciu accused one of our players of calling him a "Gypsy" or is this crap ?

Tbh I don't put anything past this mob.

Pretty sure that was just shite their fans made up 

If I remember right Stanciu was coming off during the full Kamara incident and made a point of going to shake Kamara’s hand before he left the pitch. Probably to acknowledge he was ashamed of his scumbag team mate 

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Pretty sure that was just shite their fans made up 

If I remember right Stanciu was coming off during the full Kamara incident and made a point of going to shake Kamara’s hand before he left the pitch. Probably to acknowledge he was ashamed of his scumbag team mate 

Thats what I am thinking too. 

13 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I hope Arsenal do well too. 

if Jack is fit for the Euro's, maybe a cheeky yellow there too. 

racist tosser getting what he deserves. 

229C67BA-0D41-42BA-8165-0E093E66F8CA.jpeg

Ach we're not getting out the groups anyway, might as well make it a leg breaker with 5 minutes to go.

On 29/03/2021 at 20:01, Moody Blue Legend said:

Coach Jaroslav Silhavy added: "Ondra is an integral part of the squad.

"What is happening around him is unpleasant for everyone, including for Ondra, "

How sad for him!, I just hope it gets a lot more unpleasant.

Czech media at it again

In Scotland, the Czechs are now in danger of loading, in the rest of Britain, swearing at the storms from the East. The passions were fueled by a tense football match between Slavia and the Rangers, after which the disputing parties shout over whether there is worse (unproven) racism or brutal fouls. Celtic Glasgow fan Bernie Thompson for CNN Prima NEWS describes why it went so far. And also why football in his country includes violence, hatred and even murder once in a while.

The Czech football player Kúdela was accused by the Scottish team Rangers of racism, in Britain many people have him even without evidence as a clear culprit. He was even threatened with death, so Slavia did not want to let him go to the national team match in Wales. Can something happen to him in the Islands?
I don't think Kudel in Wales is facing physical assault. I am sure that the Czech national team will protect him with the help of the local police. However, I can imagine that his stay on the islands will be accompanied by protests; for example, when a national team arrives by bus in front of a stadium and the like. It is also quite possible that a Welsh player will want to add points to the match by trying to hurt Kudela.

Bernie Thompson (51)

A Scottish English teacher living in Prague, he also made a living as a journalist in his homeland.
A fan of Celtic Glasgow football club.
In the Czech Republic, he contributes to the Football Club magazine.

Points for good?
Yes. Understand the atmosphere in which the match is played. By bringing the case of Kudel's alleged racist remarks against Glen Kamar to the fore , the Rangers have very successfully diverted attention from their disgusting behavior on the field. And that it was a huge shame! The kung fu intervention on Kolář's goalkeeper was probably the worst foul I have ever seen in my life. Even kicking two Rangers players into a Slavist lying on the ground was insane. But something else is being addressed in Britain. Kamara has hired lawyer Aamer Anwar, known in Scotland for fighting for human rights, engaging in anti-racist campaigns. If Anwar really can do something, then it's a way to get publicity. And at the moment, he's trying hard to increase the pressure on Koudel in this way. This is all the easier because the presumption of guilt is now commonplace in Britain for allegations of racism. The local media , which can be very aggressive in similar cases, take a lot of responsibility for this .

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Czech media at it again

In Scotland, the Czechs are now in danger of loading, in the rest of Britain, swearing at the storms from the East. The passions were fueled by a tense football match between Slavia and the Rangers, after which the disputing parties shout over whether there is worse (unproven) racism or brutal fouls. celtic Glasgow fan Bernie Thompson for CNN Prima NEWS describes why it went so far. And also why football in his country includes violence, hatred and even murder once in a while.

The Czech football player Kúdela was accused by the Scottish team Rangers of racism, in Britain many people have him even without evidence as a clear culprit. He was even threatened with death, so Slavia did not want to let him go to the national team match in Wales. Can something happen to him in the Islands?
I don't think Kudel in Wales is facing physical assault. I am sure that the Czech national team will protect him with the help of the local police. However, I can imagine that his stay on the islands will be accompanied by protests; for example, when a national team arrives by bus in front of a stadium and the like. It is also quite possible that a Welsh player will want to add points to the match by trying to hurt Kudela.

Bernie Thompson (51)

A Scottish English teacher living in Prague, he also made a living as a journalist in his homeland.
A fan of celtic Glasgow football club.
In the Czech Republic, he contributes to the Football Club magazine.

Points for good?
Yes. Understand the atmosphere in which the match is played. By bringing the case of Kudel's alleged racist remarks against Glen Kamar to the fore , the Rangers have very successfully diverted attention from their disgusting behavior on the field. And that it was a huge shame! The kung fu intervention on Kolář's goalkeeper was probably the worst foul I have ever seen in my life. Even kicking two Rangers players into a Slavist lying on the ground was insane. But something else is being addressed in Britain. Kamara has hired lawyer Aamer Anwar, known in Scotland for fighting for human rights, engaging in anti-racist campaigns. If Anwar really can do something, then it's a way to get publicity. And at the moment, he's trying hard to increase the pressure on Koudel in this way. This is all the easier because the presumption of guilt is now commonplace in Britain for allegations of racism. The local media , which can be very aggressive in similar cases, take a lot of responsibility for this .

I feel Bernie Thompson is a bit of a cunt.

8 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

@bigblueyonder letting us down by not kicking fuck out of the lot of them imo

Really does show you that no matter where you are in the world you are never far away from one of them ready to talk about Rangers :lol:

52 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

@bigblueyonder letting us down by not kicking fuck out of the lot of them imo

Stop reading about it, nothing is going to happen from UEFA and some of the excuses and shite you see from that lot on social media is unbelievable. 

The Czechs aren't letting Roofe's tackle go !!!

In fairness it really wasn't pretty but there was no malice.

Is it too late for Roofe to be given an additional ban other than one match?

The Czechs realise that it doesn't matter what we think. Its what their own fans think and they have been manipulated. 

The Tim journalist is an @rsehole. The lack of professionalism in Scottish journalism is breathtaking. No shame whatsoever. 

Next few weeks will be interesting.