Hagi linked with Lazio

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is a really good player. 

Everyone will tell you, you get Zero time in Scotland and even less if you play at Rangers.  Up against a full low block most weeks. 

Boy has talent, great vision,  great with both feet.  Adapted to the physical spl. Played where ever asked. 

7 Goals and 12 Assists all comps its not too bad especially as not starting all 38 games.

I would say 15 mil is fair.   

Also been recalled to the Romania first team. 

2 hours ago, rangersross said:

People forget just how good he was in the SPL over December and January. There's a tendency to characterise him as a 'luxury' player but he dragged us through several games when the rest of the attacking players were off the boil. A player that sellable, with that quality, who also has the tenacity to make the difference in a cold away game in the league is worth a special price. 

Agreed. I’d be looking at a minimum £15m + decent sell on. If he stays, and shows his quality in the champions league then we could be in to really big money. Special talent.

13 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

We absolutely would, spent £7m on Kent and we are in a better financial position now than back then

7m and 10m is a massive difference for us when there has only been one player from our league to go for over 20m.

Until players are consistently going for 20m+ from us and them, then we definitely won't be spending 10m plus on a player.

I love how posters in here make up their valuations on a player

Hagi is a decent enough player but come to fuck 20-30 million :lol:

Anywhere in the 12-15 million bracket and I'd sell, yes he produces some moments of magic but for me personally he needs to do a whole lot more

Back to the valuations.....the favourite that everyone uses in here to insist how much we should command is Oli Mcburnie......a players value is exactly what a club is willing to pay at that time for a players services.....Sheffield utd clearly at the time were prepared to go to £20 Mill which was strange as I don't remember a bidding war for the lad at the time, now imagine how much anyone will pay if he were to move on in the summer.....it will be a helluva lot less than the £20 Mill they paid

Worrying the number of people who would accept £9m for Hagi.

A lot of people need to get into the real world when selling a player to a top 5 league.

£9m is basically less than the £3m we bought him for in comparison. 1 good season for Lazio in serie a for a 22/23 year old and they would be moving him on for £35m+. If we sell him £15m starting price and a massive sell on clause.

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I'd be looking for £12-15m but I don't think £9m for a guy we signed a year ago for £3.5m and isn't a guaranteed starter is a bad offer. I think we'd be tempted.

7 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

@Jeffrey Happy to take an Irn Bru, handshake and a signed photo of Meghan Markle for players.

43 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

We absolutely would, spent £7m on Kent and we are in a better financial position now than back then

I doubt that after strengthening the team and playing a whole season with no fans in the stadium.

29 minutes ago, don logan said:

We need to sell players, so we'll be selling players in the summer. Will be 2 or 3 away. I'd rather punt Hagi than the likes of Kent or Kamara.

Agree with that, not for £9 million though. Lazio will have plenty cash so lets not let them rip the piss out of us with that kind of offer.

It’s difficult to tell Post Covid how valuable 9m is .Even last summer his agreed fee dropped due to the Covid situation .

I would rather we kept him as there are developing parts of his game that could make him a far better player .

Better for us and better for him as a move now could stall his progress .

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Being in that Pepsi ad with Messi alone bumps his price up. Come on now. 

:django:

It really shouldn’t ,But it does ,He’s far more marketable now .Doesn’t make him a better player though .

Fucked up world these days 😂

Archived